10 months later and my experience has changed

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

where are the photos?
Where is this review? How was this taken down because I was told it is not possible to do so.
It is a little strange isn't it? I followed this poster from the beginning and suddenly inverted V became no issue and the surgeons she has seen who confirmed she had over resected nose? I am seeing something fishy here as well. Its interesting to say the least. I am sure gag order had something to do with this. A lot of people have no idea that they even sign it or what it is. Sad to see this site even allow for reviews to be taken down.
I think we should be able to take down comments. We should always have a choice especially when we see the situation in a different light.
hmm sounds like he got you in the gag order. Please post pictures with your improvements.
It looked like your center is collapsing. (Inverted V?) I'm surprised you can still breathe. I haven't been able to breath through my nose since I had my surgery with Dr. C. When I told him I'm having breathing problems, he said he had his nose done 20 years ago and can't breathe through his. He didn't even offer ways to improve my breathing or anything.. I was so distraught. I can't smell much and I can only taste sugary or salty things. My nose looks twisted on one side too after surgery with him. It wasn't twisted at all before. :-( Hope you find a great revision specialist. At this point, I'm looking for someone to fix my breathing. I could care less how my stupid nose looks anymore. I just want to breathe and experience life again. Beauty isn't worth the chase. *hugs* best luck to you. I didn't think this would happen to me either.I thought flying 6 hours to another state and paying all the travel costs somehow ensured I found a great doctor.. HA.
What were your complaints with your nose before? Hump? bulbous tip? It's hard to tell what you had done. thanks :)
My nose was just really swollen. I feel bad for all of my panicking messages!!! All is we over here xoxo
I guess you are currently liking your results. Could you do an update with pictures?
Please update with pictures as it sounds like he either gave you money back or you realized you signed a gag order. We would love to see your pictures with improvements.
May I ask what you had done? It looks like you had a hump removed with little or no lower cartilage work. Seems like he should have put some grafts in there to prevent that collapse. Who are you thinking of seeing for revision? Good luck.
WOW, I actually went to that Dr. for a consultation and I was very sketched out. He really didn't have much to show me. Insulted me about my nose...almost as though he was afraid to work on it, knowing he would mess it up. I feel like your nose job should have been easy to an experienced surgeon. Hope everything works out in the end for you.
I understand you completely. I had a revision last nov and I went from a nice lobg slender nose to a short flat nose. It's been devastating. I don't understand how a doctor can take your money and have no desire to really help you. We don't go into plastic surgery to lose our self confidence, but to build it up. These doctors have no compassion for people. I wish you all the luck. Let me know who you find to perform your revision
I'm so sorry for your experience, it's understandable why you're so disappointed. Have you been back again to see Dr C, even just to get answers? I read he told you he couldn't narrow down the bottom of your nose, but that's not really an explanation as to why it hasn't turned out as great as you'd expected. Genuinely, please try to keep your chin up, you are a very beautiful woman either way and you will find a great surgeon to give you the results you wanted. All the best.
Stay strong, love! You know I am always here if you need to talk. I am so certain that what you are going through is fixable. Hang in there!!
Im sorry to hear about ur results. Its always a huge disappointment when you expected one thing, and then to your surprise the complete opposite happens. I had my septorhinoplasty procedure done may 2st so im still very swollen, and I can defiantly relate cause I only went to one consultation and even though hes an amazing doctor im pretty sure I have an open roof deformity now after my procedure :( I have this empty gap between my nasal bones. I really hope I don't need a revision because im also in college and don't have the time or more money to go through with another procedure. Hope you find a great surgeon for a revision! When are you thinking of having it?
Hang in there, sweetie! We are in a similar boat..... I have many issues after surgery but my twisted/collapsed side I have is from before surgery that not only did he not fix, but narrowing my nasal bones emphasized it. I now am looking into revision mostly involving grafts as well. It is so so so tough to come out of this and be disappointed... especially because we try to give it time through the first couple of months to see if it is just "swelling" or if it gets better. Such a depressing thing when you keep hoping and the disappointment gets confirmed. I can tell you are still beautiful, though! I know you may not feel that way but try to hang in there. I agree with your advice about multiple consults. Did your surgeon do imaging? Mine didn't and I know some docs don't want to give false hope but I feel in my case it would have shown me that my surgeon had no intention of fixing my nasal collapse. Truly frustrating. In regards to one of your earlier posts saying "Hopefully my posts don't sound too crazy"... that is so how I felt I was sounding but this procedure will make you feel crazy if it goes wrong. You and I tried to be so optimistic. Well good luck in your search for a revision surgeon! I hope there is a very happy and well deserved ending in the near future for you!
I am going to look into Dr. Kim in SF, Dr. Most in Stanford, and I am at a loss right now as to who else to consult with being that I am kind of early for revision and want doctors to have a clear idea what they are working with. I drive my family/bf nuts, too! You just can't fathom it until you go through it and I cannot believe I am going through it. I was not asking for much and have always maintained realistic expectations so I was quite surprised that my doctor fell short. I will PM you his name! Please, when you are just feeling so distraught or sad or alone over this, think of me and others right there with you! Feel free to message me and contact others on this site in the same boat as you. It's part of what has pulled me through so far! You can always message me!
Hi! I have a consultation with Dr. C on Monday & reading this made me very unsure of picking him :( I'm sorry your nose didn't come out the way you hoped, how is it now? Any better? Any advice or tips you could share with me? Thanks :)
Hi nosenose, how are your results doing now? I am scheduled with Dr. C for May 2nd for rhinoplasty with septoplasty and just saw your review. I appreciate you putting your experience out there! I hope you are feeling better with less swelling!
so sorry to hear about what happened girlie. I know you've been having a very tough couple of months but hang in there and don't put yourself down. Life throws things at us like this so just stick with the decision for a couple of more months and then fix things from there. I totally understand why you arent happy with the width of the bottom of the nose as that is my primary concern as well!
Oh dear, I'm so sorry that you are heartbroken... I would never dream of choosing a doctor based on just internet reviews. There is much homwork to be done when choosing a plastic surgeon. Checking credentials, research about rhinoplasty itself, etc. You can never do too much homework when dealing with someone who is going to operate on your face. I hope there is something that can be done for you. God Bless
I personally think that there is not so much difference between your old nose and your new nose; which might be frustrating. Take heart
What don't you like about it? It looks really great from that photo! I think it'll only get better and better. I can't imagine how hard it is to be patient in this situation but I'm sure it'll keep improving! You're probably just swollen. You have SUCH gorgeous eyes by the way!
I'm sorry you still don't like your nose :( if it means anything, I think from the new front shot you posted, it looks fantastic! It looks straighter and more refined than your old nose but still so much like you that anyone who didn't know about it wouldn't be able to tell you had work done. Can you tell me again what exactly it is about your new nose that you dislike so much? :(