Dr Blau Gynecomastia Review - White Plains, NY

I started to develop gynecomastia a little over...

I started to develop gynecomastia a little over one year ago when I was really getting into working out heavy and trying to body build so I started taking supplements, and not really knowing what I was doing, I didn't take them correctly and yeah I ended up with Gynecomastia. It really affected my life I used to always go to the beach and hang out with friends go swimming all kinds of things like that but the gynecomastia prevented me from doing that. I felt really self conscious and Wouldn't take my shirt off anywhere . I would wear 2 beaters or undershirts to try to conceal what I had. The few people who I told about it said they couldn't really notice it. But I knew my body and I knew it was true gynecomastia as they say. I suffered for about a year and was online almost everyday looking it up and researching it, and everywhere I looked Dr Blau was the go - to Guy. I watched the youtube videos, checked out his website , went on bodybuilding.com All kinds of things to make sure this was the right choice, and I was so right. Dr Blau did an amazing job on my gynecomastia surgery, I am very happy with the results and feel 100% comfortable taking my shirt off now. It was quick and personal Dr Blau really cares about giving the best results to his patients I would recommend him to anyone near or far considering gynecomastia surgery he is the best at what he does.
New York Plastic Surgeon