gynecomastia correction - White Plains, NY

Thank you Dr. Blau. Thank you for giving me my...

Thank you Dr. Blau. Thank you for giving me my life back. It is very hard to explain all the emotions one goes through when subject to gynecomastia. It can mentally cripple one’s life. Thank you for specializing in the area of gynecomastia. You are changing lives and giving people hope which is what plastic surgery should be about.

Previous surgeries with so called very qualified plastic surgeons left me with a very un attractive outcome. The first surgeon had not excised all the glandular tissue, which lead to two more surgerys. I just gave up and realized my chest was just never going to look right.

I had come across an article on Dr. Blau which is what initiated me contacting his office. During my consultation he was very understanding to my concerns and obvious fears from my previous experiences. We talked about previous surgery’s and helped me to better understand what may have happened in certain situations and let me know what realistically could be done. For me I know whenever their is surgery involved, more than likely their needs to be some revisions, and I was told if anything needs to be corrected that it would never be a problem. All I can say is that my chest has never looked better. My hat’s off to Dr. Blau and staff who could not have been more gracious from start to finish .
New York Plastic Surgeon