Best Doctor Around! - White Plains, NY

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

A friend of a friend recommended me. I visited his website and browsed it. It was very professional and the before and after pictures were wonderful testaments to his amazing work. He is the best! Dr. C and his staff are truly wonderful and come highly recommended. They are kind and made me feel SO comfortable and at ease. I have been wanting to get breast implants for over a decade and finally went through with it. I have no regrets, except that I should have went a tad bit bigger. Dr. C is all for his patients looking natural and feeling confident. I am a month post-op and people can't believe me when I say that I have implants. They all say my breasts look so natural and beautiful, and I agree! Thank you, Dr. C. You changed my life for the better. ;)

Thanks for posting your doctor testimonial. Please consider sharing more about YOU if you'd like your review added to the breast aug community and the doctor's profile. Information like why did you want breast aug, what was your recovery like and pros and cons really help others in the community.