Breast Augmentation - White Plains, NY

After having my rhino with Dr. C and being...

After having my rhino with Dr. C and being satisfied beyond words, I knew I'd be back.  His work is just PHENOMENAL and after my nose, I knew I'd found a doctor for life!   This November I went back for a breast augmentation and lypo of my chin.

The issue that I had with my breasts was that they were deflated due to pregnancy, and I wanted to restore the volume and perk of my breasts without a lift because I didn't want lollipop scars.  I wanted to fix my breasts, but I was also very concerned about whether or not this could be achieved with a natural result.  After seeing so many scary, vulgar breast jobs...I think I had even more anxiety about something going wrong with my breasts than I did with my nose!

But again, after going with Dr. C for my nose I already had total confidence in him.   His style is natural, classy and tasteful!

A little less than two months post-op and once again --I'm on cloud nine with my result!   I got exactly what I wanted and its so incredibly liberating to not feel self conscious about being topless anymore!!  Goodbye forever uber-padded bras! I'm a new woman.  ;-)

Although less emotional (for obvious reasons) the lypo to my chin was also a success.  I had a very slight double chin and because my jaw is kind of on the small side in general,  I felt the extra fat there was giving me a slightly aged appearance profile-wise.  I'm very happy with my result.  My jaw line is now lean and defined.

I really can't say enough good things about my experiences with this doctor.  I'm considering a tummy tuck next.

This last part isn't directly connected to my experience with Dr. C, but I do feel a need to say it, mostly because I chose to have a breast augment finally after waiting for all of the WRONG reasons..

I never thought of myself as someone who'd be this into procedures because of all of the social stigmas and judgement out there.  But now that I know from personal experience what it feels like to live with parts of my physicality that made me feel self conscious and doing nothing because so many said its better to be "natural".. vs. actually fixing what I disliked and being able to look in the mirror and finally being sincerely happy with my reflection --- there's no comparison, none whatsoever!! I can't stress that enough and my results with this doctor have been so natural that I truly feel that most people have no clue that I've had work done.  But I know. And I love what I see!   I feel a million times better now and I wouldn't take a thing back.  Not a thing.

So my advice to anyone who's feeling dissuaded primarily because of social reasons (like I was..) is this:  do what you know will truly make YOU happy...because with a decision as intimate and personal as any procedure, nothing else should matter!

Not fixing something that bothers you for fear of the disapproval of others (being thought of as "fake" or whatever..) is just as detrimental to your emotional well being as having a procedure that you may not have otherwise wanted if not to please/attract others.

Congrats! :)

Great advice! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. It sounds like you got exactly the results you were hoping for.

2 years later..

My GYN actually compliments how symmetrical my breasts are, lol. I've been with him for 10 years so I guess he still remembers the sand bags I had before! And was expecting to get scolded lol. Too funny, just thought I'd share

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Also worth mentioning is that the office staff is great. They go above and beyond to put you at ease on your big day. One nurse in particular, Lorraine was super calming and helpful. She went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable.