31 Years Old, Botox and Retinol First Timer - Wheaton, IL

Went in to see a dermatologist to get a suspicious...

Went in to see a dermatologist to get a suspicious birth mark removed and ended up with Retinol and some Botox. So far, I absolutely love my experience with Botox and Retinol. Granted it's only been a week but already by skin has responded great with the Retinol and Botox. I still have some movement in between my eyebrows but no more wrinkles! I love it. I am going to maintain the same amount of units I received. I think it really matters who does your Botox and how many units you receive. Also the earlier you start the better chances of not deepening those frown lines. My derm said the younger you start with Botox the less frequently you need it.
The retinol .05% can be tricky and patience comes in handy. You really need to play around with the frequency in order to figure out what works for you. So far I am doing every other night and waiting the 20 minutes after I wash my face to apply. I personally like to mix it with a heavy moisturizer. I have had very minimal flaking that comes right off with a gentle exfoliator. Derm said it would take a few weeks for my skin to adjust to the Retinol. It is definitely worth it! The very fine lines I had on my forehead have almost disappeared. So far so good.
Chelsy Kimes, PA-C

Chelsy Kimes is awesome! She made me feel like comfortable and was down to earth.

how many units did you receive?
I went in for my second round of Botox today. It lasted a long time! I received 22-25 units. I already see a lift in my eyes. It's subtle but amazing. It'll take a few more days for my 11s to go away. So worth it!
I use them both, they are both amazing!! Glad you like them!!!