Invialign Treatment - Wheat Ridge, CO

I was very excited to start the Invisalign process...

I was very excited to start the Invisalign process but after reading all the reviews I am now hesitant. I just called my orthodontist and asked questions regarding what will be covered in tomorrows appointment. I mentioned the Clincheck and asked to see the "outcome" of the procedure. The receptionist questioned me and and specifically said, " why are you asking these types of questions?". I explained to her that I have been doing a lot of research and I would need to talk to the orthodontist because I have periodontal disease (which the ortho has clear knowledge of). I am now concerned and I have already put down $1500 as a down payment.

Dr. Chapman

I was recommended by my dentist Dr. Sekiya at Mountain Dental in Wheat Ridge, Co 80033.

How did your appointment go? I hope you are able to look past the receptionist and get your concerns addressed by the Dr? After all, it is your money and you deserve the best treatment... whether it be your treatment plan or the treatment from the receptionist! Best of luck to you and I hope you decided to go for it and are happy with how things are going.

Here are some Q&A's that might be helpful in your research:

Does Invisalign Work for People with Periodontal Disease?

Is It Possible for Patient with Gum Disease to Get Invisalign?

I Have Periodontal Disease Which is Treated, Is Invisalign Recommended?

Were you able to talk to the orthodontist and get your concerns addressed?