Ultherapy for Lower Face and Neck - Westwood, CA

I just had it done last week. They gave me a...

I just had it done last week. They gave me a vicodin and xanax [I highly recommend taking some pain meds] It is painful even with the meds, but I did very well, did not have to rest during treatment. The aesthetic PA did it and did not give any aftercare info. Like your neck is numb, swollen and hurts for a few weeks [Thank goodness I always find the answers on real self] I was also just supposed to have my neck done, but this crazy office is so disorganized, the PA did my lower face also [ glad I did it since I asked on real self if this is advised]] and I had to pay for that. I hope it works, time will tell.

not sure yet, some change

The neck is better, I think, not as bad as it was, hoping and waiting. The office takes pics at 6 months. I am also using retin a .1% on my neck every night and using a special essential oil product during the day, just trying to pump up as much collagen as possible!

Just wondering if you were going to post some before and after pictures ? And would you mind sharing what office in Westwood ? I want to go in soon because my neck lines/tree trunk circles are not sexy @ age 27
I will wait for 2-3 months and post, since that is when I go into the office for after pics. WESTSIDE AESTHETICS