Upper Eyelid Surgery - Westport, CT

I had upperlid surgery on a Wed and was back to...

I had upperlid surgery on a Wed and was back to work for a business meeting on Monday. The surgery had very minimal risk since it was not done under general anesthesia. Lidocaine was administered to the upper eyelids & the procedure was about 1/2 hr per lid.

After leaving the doctor's office I went out for lunch wearing sunglasses. A 1/2 of percocet was all that had to take for incision pain. With this surgery the Doctor & I were able to talk with each other throughout the surgery. I did have very slight bruising that covered over with make up.

It has now been 2 weeks and I am very pleased with...

It has now been 2 weeks and I am very pleased with the results. My close friends who knew I was having surgery say my eyes look great. Again I must say Dr. O is a great person and a great surgeon. I would highly recommend him.

Westport Plastic Surgeon

Being in the medical field I would highly recommend Dr. O. 7 years ago I first meet him. At that time I also meet with other plastic surgeons for consultations. Dr. O was the surgeon I selected for all my surgical procedures and never more happier.

Do you have photos you can share, Pat? Happy to hear your results are great.