Tummy Tuck - Westport

I wanted a tummy tuck because I was very depressed...

I wanted a tummy tuck because I was very depressed about my stretched out stomach. I had 2 kids in less than 3 years and I could never get rid of my belly bump and tighten the extra skin in my stomach. I knew the surgery would require some recovery time, and that it would also leave a scar, however, I already had a scar from a c-section and with the way my stomach looked a scar would be a better alternative. It was also important to me to find the right doctor. A board certified plastic surgeon that had done a lot of this type of surgery. Meeting Dr. S’s patients at the open house really helped. You could tell that they really liked him and having been a patient now, I can understand why. He’s a talented doctor and seems to really care about his patients.

Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

I went with a friend to Dr. S's open house for some Botox treatments and loved.... loved... him. What a great doctor. It was the best Botox I had ever gotten. As I was there, I met a bunch of his patients, who all had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. I had been thinking of a tummy tuck for years and just never took the time (or never had the nerve) to really do anything about. I had two kids in less than three years and my stomach had a permanent pillow attached to it. I was so self conscious and I really hated wearing spanx's. They are hot and uncomfortable. I felt like I was wasting my money on clothes that did not fit right and I ultimately hated on myself and also people asking me if I was pregnant! Being asked if you’re pregnant when you’re not is the worst! Anyway, after meeting Dr. S and talking with his patients, I really felt comfortable and decided to have my surgery 4 months ago. I was expecting the recovery to be worse that it was. Of course there was pain, esp. the first few days but I was expecting that. Once the drains were out, and I was able to shower, it seemed to get much better. I just think I'm one of those people that recover fast or I just really wanted a tummy tuck because I thought my c-section hurt worse. Well... I'm happy to report that I have a nice flat stomach... And no one is asking me if I'm pregnant... LOL. I'm extremely happy. I would highly recommend Dr. S. He is very talented and really prepared me for the surgery. I can't say enough..

Very nice! So glad you are happy with your tummy. I know what you are saying about the "pillow" tummy. There is nothing worse than a hanging puffy tummy! I know because I have also been there. The scar is not so bad and looks better and better each month. Every time I slip into my jeans and don't see the double muffin top I just smile. Feels so good to have a flat tummy. Congratulations on your new body.