Tummy Tuck W/lipo on Back, Flanks, Hips & Outer Thighs - Westport, CT

Had a child and hysterectomy. Now I'm a grandma...

Had a child and hysterectomy. Now I'm a grandma and decided its my time! Tired of always trying to hide my tummy even after losing 60 pounds. My family was so supportive and they did everything they could to help me recover. Finding a great doctor helped make my decision to do this journey! So glad I did it!

Pictures of before and at 4 weeks po

Sorry the quality of pics aren't very nice. I'm hoping you get general concept of how pleased I am at such a short recovery time. Happy healing everyone!!

5 weeks op and everything's great!

Feeling great today! :) I played on floor with grandson tonight!! (Carefully of course) I have swelling still in my lower ab, hips and back so only certain pre-op pants can button but I'm so happy with the results so far I don't care ;) I hope everyone is healing well! I'll get some new pics up soon! Ttyl

6 months post op

Before and after at 6months post op. I'm so happy I had this done.
Westport Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mahony and her team are simply spectacular!!! Everyone is so nice and were always glad to answer any questions I had. I was looking for a board certified female doctor, as I started my search I fell in love with her website and bio. The first appointment I had, I introduced myself and the ladies greeted me as if we were long lost friends. Then Dr. Mahony walked in the exam room, I knew I found the surgeon who would be operating on me. I had absolutely no reservations about my procedure or recovery by the time my operation was scheduled. My results are OUTSTANDING!! She's a brilliant, perfectionist surgeon and I couldn't be happier.

sweet!!! looking great and i wish you continued good healing!
Thanks so much!
Welcome to the community.  You are looking fantastic.
Thanks I feel awesome!
That is wonderful:)
Looking good Happy Healing...
Thanks