Slim Lipo + Fat Transfer - Westport, CT

After a twin pregnancy at 37 and a love of good...

After a twin pregnancy at 37 and a love of good food, I had developed a protruding adomen and all my fat went there. It increased my size to a size 12 as I got older (alomst 68) and it was difficult to find stylish cloths that camouflaged my big belly.

I am 5"6" and now weigh 155 lbs. oOst of my life I was very thin and my arms and legs are thin and wore a size 6 thru my 30's, crept up to an 8 in my 40's, then a 10 in my 50's. By the time in hit mid 60's I was a 12 and with the new modern sizes I had a hard time finding style I liked.

I decided to look into lip on my belly and chose Dr Jim Lyons of Westport, Ct because he had done a mini face lift on me in my early 50's and I found him to be a true artist and was very pleased with the results.

Dr Lyons now specializes in slim Lipo and I learned the difference between smart Lipo.
Slim Lipo uses two lasers one to melt the fat and one to tighten the skin.

Now three months post I could not be more pleased with the results. Everyone asked me if I have been dieting and I love how I wear my clothes now. I should I ad that while I walk a good deal, I do not exercise.

I have described the rpocedure to all my friends as a walk in the park. No anesthesia, not pain and only lumpines for the first two months. I lerned that this was tha remaining fat which my body would eliminate gradually and full results would be seen after 6 months.

I can only imagine how i will look in six months. given the girth of my protruding adomen and the amount of fat removed it is amazing that I have no bumpiness whatsoever after 3 months.

I just had some lipo yesterday on my midriff and back at the bra line- you know that bulging midriff of middle age, and he harvested some of this fat the my upper breats to make them perkier and give me some cleavage (I am (was a 36 A-B and I love the look.
Adding a bit there makes my body very shapely and accents my slimmer waist. I have read that fat transfer has a 60 - 80% survival rate but I woill be happy with even 40 -50%.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience! Nothing is better than hearing from real people reporting on THEIR experiences!!!
Congrats. I'm happy you're loving your results.
Westport Plastic Surgeon

I cannot recommend Dr Lyons highly enough if you live in the area - he is a true artist and a wonderful bedside manor. we talked through the whole procedure and his facility is lovely.