A Truly Personal and Caring Experience - Westport, CT

From the moment I walked into Dr. Mahoney's...

From the moment I walked into Dr. Mahoney's office, I instantly felt more comfortable. The office staff is incredibly sweet and greets you as if you are an old friend. They are completely accommodating, attentive, and sweet. Ellen herself is a truly genuine, caring person. She listened to me intently and answered every question I could think of. She discussed every aspect of the procedure with me in depth. I had met with surgeons in the area in the past and my mother and I we're totally put off. However, Ellen exceeded every expectation we had. After our first consultation, my mom and I knew that if I was ever going to have this procedure done, it had to be with this doctor. I couldn't believe how effortless the entire process was and how secure I felt with the decision I had been mulling over for years after one meeting.
Westport Plastic Surgeon

Ellen is a self proclaimed perfectionist, and she lives up to the title. She made sure to make me as comfortable and informed as possible. She even called me the night after surgery to make sure I had gotten home alright and was doing well. I felt like she truly cared about me and my well-being, which I had never experienced with any surgeon I had spoken with before meeting her. She also worked around my schedule as a college student. What doctor ever does that?!?