Great Experience. Great Doctor! - Westport, CT

Westport Plastic Surgeon

I recently got a Breast Augmentation by Dr. Mahony. I can't begin to tell you what a wonderful experience I had. It was such a pleasure working with another woman during such an important life changing experience. From the moment I stepped into the office I knew I was in the right place. Dr. Mahony was so informative during the consultation, it was like talking to one of my girlfriends, but with so much more knowledge. She made me feel so comfortable and helped me pick the right size of implants that looked perfect with my body type. Immediately after the consultation I realized I found the plastic surgeon I was looking for. Her staff made the whole process so smooth and it felt very personal; like they all really cared. I never felt rushed, everything just felt good and safe. The procedure was step by step everything she talked about. Even at the hospital I felt taken care of. I couldn't believe it when Dr. Mahony actually called me that night to see how I was doing, she's great! It's been about 3 months now since the procedure and I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am to Dr. Mahony. This was one of the greatest and easiest things I have ever done. I am so great-full that my relationship hasn't stopped with the office. I was introduced to non-surgical procedures which I have just fell in love with!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in