Acne Scars Finally Gone!!! Thank You Dr. Greene!!!! - Weston, FL

I suffered from acne scarring for years (the...

I suffered from acne scarring for years (the rolling type) and tried everything: lasers, peels, topical treatments, and had very minimal results and increased hyper pigmentation. I found Dr. Ryan Greene after searching for info on fillers for acne scars. I could not be happier with my results!!! Dr. Greene is AMAZING!!! Between the specially formulated numbing cream and Dr. Greene's injection technique, it was painless!!! AND THE RESULTS ARE BEYOND ANYTHING I COULD HAVE IMAGINED!!!! Thank you Dr. Greene!!! You rock!!!
Did the doctor use voluma for your acne scars?
He used it on my cheeks which caused the scarring to be less visible. I did two vials but probably could have used three. I am considering one more vial. It doesn't work for all types of scaring. It helped with the rolling scars. It won't help ice pick scars and if you are considering it be sure to go to someone with experience using Voluma. I highly recommend Dr. Greene in Weston, Florida. He will not push procedures and is very informative. Good luck!!!!
Thanks for sharing.  We'd love to see some before and after pics.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ryan Greene is a very honest physician that does not push products or procedures. He provides you with options, advises you of the likelihood of results and risks, and is very knowledgeable. His staff is very friendly; I even received a call the next day to see how I was doing - I only had filler so this was a pleasant surprise. Dr. Ryan Greene is not only a physician, he is an artist. My acne scarring is virtually non-existent. THANK YOU DR. GREENE!!!!