Hope my Surgery Comes out Like Everyone Else - Weston, FL

So far i have being pretty good, i wanted this so...

So far i have being pretty good, i wanted this so bad after 3 beautiful boys age 6, 3, and 2. I wanted this over a year now. When i had my last baby back in 2010 and lost atleast 20 pound after the kids, i wondered why my belly wasn't going down so i decide to go through with it. By the way i was only 150 after the baby and now am 130. With my height of 5'5, i wanted to loss atleast 5 pound but it makes me look too skinny. I am excited and ready. Do anyone have any advice or know what i will be needing or maybe what i need to get for before and after surgery? Any advice will be appreiciated.

Breast implant with a lift & Fat transfer

Looking for a good doctor to make my boobs look great. I live around Pembroke Pines and want something not too expensive.
Weston Plastic Surgeon

He was given to me by my medical doctor. I do so research on him and found out he was the chief surgeon at Memorial Hospital West in Florida. I went and see him, was very confortable and the staff have being great. I have a little ups and downs with my health but through out the journey he was there. He worked with me and was very patient.

Welcome to the FLATSIDE!!!!!! I pray that you are doing ok!!!!
I hope you are doing well :).
Ladies am on the flat side Day 2
Thank you, i have 3 more days to be on the flat side. Thursday is my surgery
Hi Temmy. I glad I could help you. Reading post on this site and sharing info is what helped me. As for needing help, I was pretty much driving in a week and going out shopping but I would always ride in the electric carts at the stores. Your body will tell you when to rest (trust me). It's really up to you and how you want to heal. If you lay around all day you will get sore and stiff. I say just try to do a little at a time after the first week or when they remove your drains. I'm six weeks PO and when I do to much during the day I swell up really bad at night. Trust me when I say the healing process is long so just be patient and let your body heal. Happy healing!!!!!
My recliner was my best friend. I rented one that lifts you to a standing position so it was easy getting up and down. If you don't use a recliner make sure you have lots of pillows because you won't be able to lay flat on your back. I had a toilet seat riser and it was a life saver for the first couple of days, I didn't really need a chair for the shower because my hubby helped with that. Make sure you have lots of water and I drank lots of protein shakes cause it helps with the healing. I started taking stool softeners one week before my surgery so I didn't really have any problems with BM. Make sure you have a laxative on hand just in case because the pain killers WILL constipate you. I stop taking pain meds on day 2 and used Tylenol when needed ,of course my Dr gave me a pain pump for $300.00 extra but it was so worth it. I never really had pain except in my back from being hunched over all the time. My tummy below my navel and left hip and waist are still numb and I'm six weeks PO. Make sure you walk every 2 hours to prevent blood clots. If you read my profile you see my journey (good and bad) but I still would do this again if I had too. I love looking in the mirror now even with the swelling I'm 100% satisfied with the way I look. I hope this helps you, let me know if you need anything else.
Thank you so much with your courage. When do you stop needing help and doing regular things by yourself??
Hi Temmy. I had my TT,MR, and Lipo of my flank and back on June 18 in Aventura. I will be honest with you the healing process is long and I had a few unexpected problems, but it was still worth it. Make sure you do lots of research so that you are prepared for anything. The reviews on here are awesome read them all (good or bad) this is what helped me to get through some of the problems. I still have lots of swelling at night but I love my results. You don't really to much after surgery just lots of patience. Good Luck to you and let me know if I can help you in anyway!!!!!
Hello Mrs Russ.
Thank you for your advice. Do you know if i need anything or like things i need to have at home.

I am so happy you joined the community!

Hi temmy :). I had my TT 4 months ago in pembroke pines. What I tell everyone is to have patience. The TT surgery is a long process for most. You don't need too much for post surgery. Things I made sure I had was laxatives, glycerine suppository (just in case), antibacterial foamy soap, apple sauce yogurt (your throat will be sore), granny underwear for your drains, lemons and cucumber for yor water (helps eliminate fluid), little step stool to help get in bed, a shower seat or plastic chair. Let me know if you have any questions :). This is a great site for info and the ladies here are super nice.
Thank you Ana, How was yours? Did you like it? How long did it take yu to be able to do it urself?
Hi Temmy. Sorry, do what myself? My tummy tuck went great. There was alot of swelling for the first 4-5 wks.
I mean how long does it take you to be urself again and start doing things urself?
Just 2-3 days needing help out of bed. 1-2 wks help showering. I went back to work in 10 days. About 4 wks to walk straight. I'm 4 months now and have a little pain in my abs and cannot exercise too much without getting sore.
oh ok, dats good news. Because i am planning on going back to work in 12days after the surgery. Hopefully I get speedy recovery
hello Ana,
which doctor did your procedure?
Dr Ramiro morales in Miramar.
Hi did u do surgery with Ramiro Morales. I hAve Ann appt with him on Monday and I want to know how were ur results?? How is the scar and is he a good doctor? I also have an appt with Daniel Azurin