Hope my Surgery Comes out Like Everyone Else - Weston, FL

So far i have being pretty good, i wanted this so...

So far i have being pretty good, i wanted this so bad after 3 beautiful boys age 6, 3, and 2. I wanted this over a year now. When i had my last baby back in 2010 and lost atleast 20 pound after the kids, i wondered why my belly wasn't going down so i decide to go through with it. By the way i was only 150 after the baby and now am 130. With my height of 5'5, i wanted to loss atleast 5 pound but it makes me look too skinny. I am excited and ready. Do anyone have any advice or know what i will be needing or maybe what i need to get for before and after surgery? Any advice will be appreiciated.

Breast implant with a lift & Fat transfer

Looking for a good doctor to make my boobs look great. I live around Pembroke Pines and want something not too expensive.

Breast Augumentation with Silicone and Lipo

I am looking for a good and cheap surgeon that i can get this done with.
Weston Plastic Surgeon

He was given to me by my medical doctor. I do so research on him and found out he was the chief surgeon at Memorial Hospital West in Florida. I went and see him, was very confortable and the staff have being great. I have a little ups and downs with my health but through out the journey he was there. He worked with me and was very patient.