Amazing Staff, Doctor, Office, Recovery,,,,It Was Totally Worth It - Weston, FL

They have a pretty long wait for a consultation...

They have a pretty long wait for a consultation but it is totally worth the wait to meet with Dr. Messa. The staff is extremely pleasant and make you feel comfortable. The wait is extremely short once you have checked in, which I loved because it cut down on how nervous I was. I have two kids and simply making a decision to do this was scary enough. I had my breast lifted and enlarged and a tummy tuck as well. My recovery was very pleasant to my surprise. Friends that had it done with other doctors told me how bad it went for them but in my opinion, my C-section was worse than my 3 procedures done on the same day. I had to have my drains on for 2 extra days but it was to my benefit and I recovered quickly for it. I was back at work after my second week. I can't say enough how much this has helped my confidence. I recommend Dr. Messa to everyone now because they can't believe how amazing I look and more so how well I went through it. It might not be the be same for everyone because everyone has a different pain threshold but I really believe that it had a lot to do with how you were dealt with under the "knife" ;). Good luck to my fellow mommies out there. Do this for yourself and you won't regret it!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your story with us.  Congratulations on your wonderful results.