Need Rhinoplasty After Car Accident - Weston, FL

Unfortunately things happen in life that are...

Unfortunately things happen in life that are beyond our control, and you need to make sure you handle them as best you can. I was involved in a terrible car accident (not my fault) where my face smashed into the steering wheel. My deviated septum got smashed over (I couldn’t breathe through one side of my nose), chipped some of my bone and also affected other parts of my nose.
To begin, I did extensive research checking out different doctors online. Dr Greene’s website was by far the most informative and helpful out of any doctor’s website I viewed. After my online research and having a consultation (with a different doctor), I found that many other doctors seem to have a “type” where they tend to do the same thing for every patient, and give them all similar noses. I am glad I learned all of this because when I met with Dr Greene I was able to recognize how good he was and what set him apart from many other doctors.
Dr Greene was a world of difference and was extremely refreshing. He took his time to go over all the complications that I had due to the accident (the other doctor was more concerned about the cosmetic than the functional issues I had, and spent most of the consultation showing me other noses he did), and how he could help my nose, for breathing and cosmetically. The thing I greatly appreciated was his comment “I want to give you the nose you were born with.”
On top of that, his staff is fantastic. Many times doctor’s staff treat you as a number and you get the feeling that they are busy with everything, but you. I knew all of his staff by name and they not only knew me, but they did their best to get me into the schedule (this was during the holidays) as quickly as possible, which I greatly appreciated.
Dr Greene and his staff were extremely thorough with instructions, followup before and after surgery, and exceeded my expectations. Surgery is not something you should not take lightly, you want a doctor who is good at what they do and does their best to help you as an individual, not a number. Dr Greene is the best and I can’t thank him and his staff enough. Not only can I breathe, but my nose fits my face beautifully!

So sorry to hear about your accident. That sounds traumatic! I'm glad you were treated well by your doctor and are happy with your results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Greene was a knowledgeable, considerate and experienced doctor. He took the time to explained the procedure, what to expect before and after and how he would be able to help me.