Rhinoplasty - Weston, FL

I wanted to improve the appearance of my nose...

I wanted to improve the appearance of my nose since I was young. I had an accident when I was young and since then I was not happy with it. I considered my nose does not match my face and I wanted to change it. It appeared too long and I had a small hump. What I was looking for was making my nose smaller - not as projected, removal of the hump and uplift the tip. My surgery achieved this even though I still have more than 6 months of healing. I am happy with my results.
Thank you for sharing! How long was it before you got back to your normal routine after surgery?
10 days. You look worse the day after they take the cast off. Try to get this day fall on a friday so you have Sat and Sunday to improve your appearance.
Congrats. Would love to see the transformation!
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Prior to selecting Dr. Greene for my rhinoplasty procedure I did extensive research on all plastic surgeons in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area. I also went to a number of consultations and had the opportunity to ask questions and listen to different opinions from different surgeons for my procedure. I felt Dr. Greene approached my case in a matter that made me feel conformable and that he really cared and understood what I was looking for. I also felt he was confidant that he can deliver on what was discussed and that I will be happy with the final result. I am almost 4 months post-op now and the result is great - I could not be happier! Another important element I would like to add is of course the staff: they are very professional and made me feel very comfortable during the entire process. I guess the bottom line is if I have to do this over again will I chose the same doctor and team and I can truly say yes.