Rhinoplasty - Weston, FL

I wanted to improve the appearance of my nose...

I wanted to improve the appearance of my nose since I was young. I had an accident when I was young and since then I was not happy with it. I considered my nose does not match my face and I wanted to change it. It appeared too long and I had a small hump. What I was looking for was making my nose smaller - not as projected, removal of the hump and uplift the tip. My surgery achieved this even though I still have more than 6 months of healing. I am happy with my results.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Prior to selecting Dr. Greene for my rhinoplasty procedure I did extensive research on all plastic surgeons in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area. I also went to a number of consultations and had the opportunity to ask questions and listen to different opinions from different surgeons for my procedure. I felt Dr. Greene approached my case in a matter that made me feel conformable and that he really cared and understood what I was looking for. I also felt he was confidant that he can deliver on what was discussed and that I will be happy with the final result. I am almost 4 months post-op now and the result is great - I could not be happier! Another important element I would like to add is of course the staff: they are very professional and made me feel very comfortable during the entire process. I guess the bottom line is if I have to do this over again will I chose the same doctor and team and I can truly say yes.