Got the Results I Wanted with Tumescent Liposuction - Weston, FL

I have had two separate liposuction procedures...

I have had two separate liposuction procedures with this PS , both of which exceeded all of my expectations. The first time he had to do revisions from a previous liposuction I had, and I know that isn't always easy, but he combined his artistic abilities and surgical expertise and gave me fantastic results! This second time around it only got better! I had arms, back, inner thighs and inner knees done. I absolutely love my new body. I am so motivated now to eat healthy and stay in my normal weight range.

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have had two separate liposuction procedures with this PS , both of which exceeded all of my expectations. The first time he had to do revisions from a previous liposuction I had, and I know that isn't always easy, but he combined his artistic abilities and surgical expertise and gave me fantastic results! This second time around it only got better! I had arms, back, inner thighs and inner knees done. I absolutely love my new body! He really listens to what you want to achieve and he delivers. His staff is so very caring and helpful throughout the whole process. Words cannot express the level of excellent care I relieved by them. I am telling all of my family friends, if they want a great plastic surgeon who gives amazing results, they have to go to Weston Florida.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Congrats on your great results! Do you mind sharing pics?