So Far So (Very) Good - Weston, FL

I had an underdeveloped jawline/lower cheek on the...

I had an underdeveloped jawline/lower cheek on the right side of my face. After seeing me, Dr Greene first wanted to inject it with Radiesse. However once he found out that I had a chin implant, he didn't want to inject Radiesse there. Instead he decided to go for Restylane.

Also, I wanted to get my nasolabial lines fixed. He also injected them with Restylane. He injected a total of 4 syringes in those lines + jawline/lower cheek.

Then there were some parts of my nose that I thought could use a little filler as well, but he didn't feel comfortable injecting my nose, since I had a rhinoplasty done in the past. After reading some horror stories on this site, after I got home, from somebody who had a filler injected into his nose also after rhinoplasty, I think dr Green made a great choice there. And in fact, looking at my nose, it's almost near perfect anyway, so I guess it's not worth the risk.

Also wanted to have my temples filled up a bit but dr Greene thought I didn't need it. I figured I'd skip it this time and think about it for a while.

Anyway, all the injections were totally pain free ! My face was first numbed with a numbing creme and this helped a lot. Just a few weeks ago a dermatologist removed some moles from my face, also in that same area. He injected lidocaine and man, that hurt ! Nothing I couldn't tolerate but it was far from fun :) And what a difference with Dr Greene ! Dr Greene injects very gently but honestly I think the biggest difference was the numbing creme.

Anyway, although it's only been 30 hours, so far I totally love my results !! Dr Greene said that part of it of course might be due swelling, but he said, the good news is that even if results get less when the swelling gets down, all I'd need to do is come back for another shot of Restylane. He said that it was easy to get my current result as a final result.

I also asked Dr Green if he ever needed to dissolve a filler. He said he never had done it for his own patients, but did do it for patients from other doctors. Oh and he's a extremely kind and nice man as well. Definitely will see him again !
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

See above.

Wow! You look Great! Thank you for such a thorough review too!

Wow the nasolabial lines look great, such a subtle change but what a difference.  Glad you are happy with the results.  How often will you have to go back for more?  Thanks for sharing!

Thanks ! Yes I'm very happy with the results so far. About going back for more: I'm going to evaluate in a few weeks and see if I need more Restylane.
Looks great! Makes a big difference on your jawline.