Amazing Physician! - Weston, FL

I can't express what an amazing experience I had...

I can't express what an amazing experience I had with Dr. Greene! Not only is he a is a talented physician, his office is well run and his support staff is lovely. I recently went to see him for fillers (my first time having them) and he made me feel so at ease. From the start he was upfront and candid about the approach he thought best to take. I had my tear troughs done, he said I have thin skin in the area so it would be best to split the procedure into two visits- he used half of the syringe on the first visit and then I came back 10 days later. He didn't charge any extra for splitting the procedure into two visits- he did it simply because it was the right approach that would give me the best result.

He has a wonderful bedside manner, he's not rushed at all, and answers questions honestly. He's not one of those physicians who will just tell you what you want to hear. He will not preform injections just because someone is willing to purchase a syringe. I feel that he truly walks into the room and looks at each case with a fresh set of eyes. He has the interest of the patient at heart and manages expectations in an honest and upfront way which is so refreshing.

He is just an incredible injector and I couldn't be happier with my result! My results are natural looking and exactly what I wanted. I believe so much of being a skilled injector is about "feel". Yes, technique can be taught but that only gets you so far. It's like in cooking, ten chefs can follow the same recipe but each will come out tasting different. It's this inexplicable "touch" some people just have...Dr. Greene is truly an artist!
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon