Neck Lift and Lipo of Neck - Weston, FL

I lost 50 pounds over 8 years and was left with a...

I lost 50 pounds over 8 years and was left with a web of loose neck skin so even though I was terrified I decided to undergo a neck lift. It is only one day after my surgery but I am thrilled with the results. am 49 years old and felt my neck was really aging me. I will post before and after pics....

Stitches all out and updated photos

I had the remainder of my stitches removed today. My doctor had said before the surgery that I would still be able to wear a ponytail without the scars looking obvious and I think he is right. They look like they will heal well given time. I am still THRILLED with my results. It is like seeing a younger version of myself when I look in the mirror. Kinda freaky feeling. My Doctor told me that the results will get even better with time which I was shocked by because I am happy as it is. He says that he tightened my neck muscles and as they heal it has a pulling effect. I am updating photos.
Weston Plastic Surgeon

I told him I would be building a shrine in his honor! He did an amazing job. I am thrilled with my results.

I am 4 days post op. I'm wondering if your face ever looked pulled? I still have significant swelling on the sides of my face and I am hoping this is what is giving me the too tight look?
Great results. I live in Ft. Lauderdale and might be considering this in a year. Thanks for posting!
You look beautiful. Love it. I am 46 and have always had a double chin and been a tad overweight... I am really bothered by my chin as I feel it is starting to sag a bit more and I saw my dear Aunt in her 60's last year, who has my same chin type and she has jowls... I just do not want that! You encourage me with his great work and lovely results and awesome price! Keep us update. Thank you, Rose
I would do it all over again for my neck alone! That is really saying something if you have read my earlier posts! Thank you!
Hi Happy Lady, What is you lift called. Is it a mini lift,s-mas or necklift. It is exactly what I'd like. You look amazing! Methuen2173
Hi! Thank you! I got a neck lift with liposuction and he tightened my neck muscles that are by the lower hairline. I'm very happy I had it done. Good luck.
I am so sorry. Not sure how I missed your message! I had a lower face lift, upper and lower eyes and a neck lift. It has been four weeks since my surgery, so I am still swollen. Feeling better everyday!
What a difference! Isn't it great to have the ability to fix ourselves up like a vintage car! Love the way you look....
Nine days out and I am extremely pleased with the neck lift. Have some stitches out and had to delay the rest until Monday because I am out of town for the weekend. Love how the stitches are healing and very pleased with my profile. The dreaded bruising wasn't as bad as I expected because of the faithful use of the compression band. Turned a weird yellow but not black and blue in the compression area. Posting some updated pics
You look amazing, congratulations!
You look like this one day out, I want this Dr. To do my surgery.
Thank You! I actually look worse now because the bruising has started to set in but the actual neck looks great. I have been using my compress faithfully so I am just now turning a weird yellow color that I sure will turn into a very dark bruise because I bruise easily. But I know after the bruising is gone that it will look great.

Wow!!! Fabulous results already! How are you feeling at this point?

I'm doing really well. I'm getting to the bruising stage so I just bought a turtleneck on ebay to get me through it!
What a beautiful transformation!
You look great now and it will only get better!
thanks! so glad I did it.
Your results are fantastic! Do you have to wear a chin strap? If so, how often? How bad are the stitches?
thanks, i am wearing a compression chin strap religiously because it seems to be preventing major bruising and swelling. I notice slight bruising in the area that's not covered by the strap. The stitches are definitely there but are well hidden behind my ears. When I look at my side profile with my hair pulled they seem to be blending well into my hairline. I have a tiny stitch right under my chin from the lipo that I don't foresee to be terrible and I have a few stitches in front of my lower earlobes that I think will also heal well. My main goal is to protect from the sun because I hear that can make the scars worse. I have also been vigilant about sleeping with my head upright to prevent swelling. Funny thing about sleeping upright is that I have discovered that the congestion that I have had for several months and that I thought were allergy related has completely stopped! I have been taking zyrtec for what I thought was an allergy but now I'm wondering if it wasn't due to my sleep position because my congestion was always the worse at night. I have not taken zyrtec since the night before my surgery and I am not congested. Amazing.
My PS never mentioned the chin strap, so by the time I saw them online it was a couple weeks out anyway. I too did not bruise, which is really weird because I can bruise quite easy...I also had that yellowish skin for a while but was able to go out in public and if you didn't know me you not think I had just had surgery....It's 7 months out for me and I just started wearing high ponytails...