Neck Lift and Lipo of Neck - Weston, FL

I lost 50 pounds over 8 years and was left with a...

I lost 50 pounds over 8 years and was left with a web of loose neck skin so even though I was terrified I decided to undergo a neck lift. It is only one day after my surgery but I am thrilled with the results. am 49 years old and felt my neck was really aging me. I will post before and after pics....

What a difference! Isn't it great to have the ability to fix ourselves up like a vintage car! Love the way you look....
Nine days out and I am extremely pleased with the neck lift. Have some stitches out and had to delay the rest until Monday because I am out of town for the weekend. Love how the stitches are healing and very pleased with my profile. The dreaded bruising wasn't as bad as I expected because of the faithful use of the compression band. Turned a weird yellow but not black and blue in the compression area. Posting some updated pics
You look amazing, congratulations!

Stitches all out and updated photos

I had the remainder of my stitches removed today. My doctor had said before the surgery that I would still be able to wear a ponytail without the scars looking obvious and I think he is right. They look like they will heal well given time. I am still THRILLED with my results. It is like seeing a younger version of myself when I look in the mirror. Kinda freaky feeling. My Doctor told me that the results will get even better with time which I was shocked by because I am happy as it is. He says that he tightened my neck muscles and as they heal it has a pulling effect. I am updating photos.

You look great. I hope my neck muscles tighten over time too. I am only 24 days post op.
I am 4 days post op. I'm wondering if your face ever looked pulled? I still have significant swelling on the sides of my face and I am hoping this is what is giving me the too tight look?
Great results. I live in Ft. Lauderdale and might be considering this in a year. Thanks for posting!
Weston Plastic Surgeon

I told him I would be building a shrine in his honor! He did an amazing job. I am thrilled with my results.