Mini-TT/BABL/lipo - 7 months PO- not all procedures run smoothly - :( pictures added

This site is fabulous! I have been reading the...

This site is fabulous! I have been reading the many posts on this site for over two months now and they have really helped me so far!. So much so that I feel it is time that I start posting about my journey now so maybe it will help someone else.

A little information about me - I am 45 years old with no small children left in the house- my son went to college last year. I have been raising kids since I was 22 years old - so I am done..no more for me! I am 5'6" and currently 135 my weight has been fairly stable for the last 10 yrs 130-135 (after losing 40 pounds). I go to the gym regularly but was never able to achieve my pre-pregnancy waistline. The thing that irritates me the most is bulge under the belly button. Even at my thinnest there was always that darn "pooch" or muffin top. Well, now that everyone else has been taken care of, I figured it was my turn!

I finally made a phone call for a consult appointment which took THREE MONTHS! I waited patiently for the appointment thinking I would only need a mini-tuck or lipo and ask about putting gel implant in to replace my old saline. The doctor was very nice but said one thing during the consult and then the patient coordinator said another when it came time to talk money. Ultimately the coordinator told me full TT, Lipo of hips and thighs, BL and BA. A lot more than I thought I needed but heck they know more than I do right?

I had seen this surgeon's work and had MANY referrals from satisfied patients so after discussing with husband I gave a deposit and chose a date - another THREE months out! Since giving the deposit both my husband and I have questioned the need for the large verticle scar for the BA/BL (as well as the TT scar but I already have a c-section scar so whats the big difference- really?). So I made an appointment with another Dr. in Boca Raton Dr Becker for a second opinion. Will post more on that tomorrow when I get back.

I will try to continue to post more - this has been a real roller coaster already and I haven't done anything yet. I keep going back and forth in my mind - On one hand I feel that I am being silly at this age to go through all of this. I don't look "that bad for my age". Then the beach pictures come out and I feel like I want it done tomorrow! Thanks to everyone on here (especially Mel) for keeping me grounded.

by the way, thank you for the information on Becker. I will set up a consult with him - looks promising! The ONLY reason I'm not doing the BL with Dr. A is to avoid the vertical scar. Other than that, he'd be my dr for the BL too but I really want to exhaust all possibilities of avoiding a vertical scar!
My husband went - we really liked Dr Becker he was honest and really took time to consider all options. I will reserve my opinion foir Dr Messa after our second consult. I am just pissed now that I saw Dr A..because I have been waiting for Messa..omg! Gets frustrating but nothing worth while is without its sacrifices...lol! Best do it right the first time than rush into it and be miserable!
Hey Miami Mom! Thanks for posting - I am having a HECK of a time trying to figure out what to do. I thought I had this all planned out and then I saw Dr A's before and afters! Oh - MY - GOD!!!! I would have thought photo shop but there are SO MANY! I am definately going to have to call him. You must be SO excited!! How far out is he scheduling and how long did it take for you to get a consult appointment?

Well I contacted Dr Azurin's office this morning -...

Well I contacted Dr Azurin's office this morning - what nice people! The first Consult appointment is Aug 20th! EEK - my deposit for surgery (6 month wait - grr) is for Aug 29th....hohum. Oh well frustrated but maybe a good run at the gym will get my head in the right place to accept the fact that waiting and doing it right with no reservations is better than rushing into something that I dont need.

On another note - I have a cruise at the end of January - how long does it take to recover from Lipo/BBL. If surgery was in september would bruising and swelling be down enough to wear a bikini and dance etc?

Ty JA! I know swelling takes quite a while
You will be recovered enough to enjoy your cruise. My doctor said I could return to working out at two months so I think you will have enough time.
Everyone is different but the swelling lessens over time especially if you watch your activity level and salt. Salt is bad, bad, bad. LOL

Well what can I say, trust your gut and my gut...

Well what can I say, trust your gut and my gut says to stick with my original plan. I had my second consult with Dr Messa today and hubby came with. We decided that a mini tuck, lipo of thighs and replacement of of saline with silicone implants via peri-areolar mastopexy would achieve the results i am looking for. Phew. Dr messa was very nice as was his staff. My husband loved him - SO Pre-op date is aug 11th and actual date is Aug 29.
COUNTING DOWN ..TIME to start gathering things etc! Yea!

Thank you :)!
yay on selecting a doctor! can't wait to see your results! :D
Congrats on finding a doctor and setting a date. Soon you will be on the flat side, sexy side.

Well this afternoon I got a phone call from Dr...

Well this afternoon I got a phone call from Dr Azurin's office, a really nice gal named Lynn. She wanted me to come get an opinion from Dr Azurin before I give my full payment next friday! She worked a miracle and I am going to see him tuesday 7th for his opinion. This was out of the blue so I have mixed emotions because I had just set my mind on Dr Messa...but Dr Azurin's reputation and results can not be ignored - so I will go see him Tuesday the 7th. I truly believe I will have peace of mind of I hear what he says either way.

On another note - why are there no "recovery suites" offered at any of the PS offices for mommy makeovers? I would think it would be a great option to have someone care for you and not have to worry about traveling back and forth for doctor checks for the first 3 days? Thoughts? Thanks again to all on this Board for their support - it really is nice to have people to bounce your thoughts off of!

OH - and still no smoking!!! yea!

Amy, definitely go see Dr. Azurin. Even if you stick to your original plan , you'll have piece of mind simply because you checked out all your options. As you know I'm getting my work done with Dr. A. I just arranged home care service yesterday. There is a nurse from his office who can come home with you after the surgery. I'm getting her for about 48 hrs post op. Keep us posted and let us know what transpires out your meeting with Dr. A - good luck ! i know how confusing choosing a doctor can get!
Hi there hun - yes I was all set to go ahead on the 29th..my hubby still not on board with this (except bigger boobs..lol!). Dr Messa only offers overnight care at $500! How much is you 48 hours going to cost? I may have to hire someone because I will have no one down here.
She charges $25/hour. She is staying with me in a hotel in Coral Springs the first night because I have to be back in Dr. A's office the next morning. I'd rather not go home (40 miles away) and then have to come back the next day. Her staying overnight in my room + teaching my husband how to care for me is going to run about $175-$200 the first night . The next day she'll only be with me until 7pm. This is the day she'll be coming home with and 'set me up' . So in actuality it's less than 48hrs but she'll technically be with me for 2 days. The simple math is about $200+ /day for a nurse to take care of you. Dr. A does not offer overnight care at the facility but you do have the nurses available to come with you.

Feeling a bit depressed today - I made the mistake...

Feeling a bit depressed today - I made the mistake of stepping on the scale and it said 142!!I love that I gave up smoking but omg I have not been this heavy in over 10 yrs and my clothes are so tight! Ho hum...just venting- getting excited to seee Dr A to see what he says on Tuesday. I am SO ready to get this done already - I have been waiting for MONTHS! I am going to get out of the house and move so I do not get more depressed and dwell. Have a great Day :)!

Hi Amy. :) I decided on Saline 425 cc. (under my muscle) Mine have a lifetime warranty. So far am loving them! Ha only day 7 post op, but am real happy with my girlies! :)Also the incision is smaller and less noticable then that of silicone implants. and can be filled more later down the road if I wanted too.. lol, although I think 425cc is big enough for me, am 5'3 and 150lbs. I love this site and enjoy reading others opinions and why they decided to do one over the other and etc... I think both, silicone and saline have come along way and both look fabulous!
I am so happy for you! Wow I didn't know that that they offered lifetime on saline now too! Thanks for the information! Another consult for me on tuesday then that is it ! my HUbby wants me to go from 350 saline to 450 silicone...lol. I want him to have tennis balls implanted you know where..HAHAHA! Get well my dear! Look

Well my friends - that you for recommending Dr...

Well my friends - that you for recommending Dr Azurin in Coral Springs and to Lynn for getting me in to meet him! Ladies be fairly warned - you will fall in love with this Doctor just as a person. I think I wanted to go to dinner with this guy! What a doll! On a serious note - I left there more confused than before..lol! He said I was in a rough spot because in his opion I wasn't bad enough to really need a tummy tuck. He suggested lipo of back and flanks. As far as breast he would leave them alone since they do not bother me. That is a VERY abbreviated version. So now after a little valium and a salad for my meal of the day I will take the next two days soul searching to see if I really should use my money for a personal trainer and a lipo (which will not address my tummy - the area that REALLY bothers me) or go with my initial gut reaction and go Dr Messa full steam ahead. Two days to decide. Thanks for letting me vent all!

Hi MJ - after many ups and downs - I have decided to go with Dr Messa. I have my preop tomorrow (with paymenti n full - EEK!) and then surgery date is now moved up a day Aug 28th. I am really excited now - for the last 2 weeks I have been so indecisive and depresed it is almost a calm feeling now that my mind has been made up! I have quit smoking - gained 7 pounds (142 today) but have been hitting the gym very regularly and my bootie has gotten round...lol..I gain muscle very fast. I will check again and get all my questions answered tomorrow during preop but as of now I am having a mini-TT, lipo, BA (silicone) and Benali BL.
Amy, what PS did you end up chosing? What all did you decide to have done? And when is your procedure date? :)

Ok so - after a night of little sleep I made it...

Ok so - after a night of little sleep I made it over to my pre-op at Dr Messa's today. I thought I was going to see him one last time but nope - it was to sign papers, take pictures, have blood test and go over pro-op instructions. The pre-op coordinator/Nurse Claudia was very nice. At first when I was left alone in the room to go over ALL of the papers I almost backed out because technically I still had questions but I know that they are minor and I have to stop torturing myself. But leaving a patient alone in a room to go over the paperwork was is bit daunting! Claudia came in when I was done and went over important things regarding meds, caffeine, etc took preop pictures etc. Thank goodness she was there! She put my mind at ease right away. She has been with Dr Messa for 10 years. She said recovery from a mini-tuck is easier than my C-section! It is bad how we tend to focus on the "negative what-ifs" instead of the 100 other super satisfied patients isn't it?!

Anyway folks - no turning back no! I have all my scripts, still not smoking, will reduce the coffee, increase the vitamin C and begin the count down! Hoping to lose 5 pounds in the next 17 days! (Mini-TT, Benelli BL, silicone 450BA, lipo-abdomen, hips, I/O thighs). Will post more pictures so others can compare. :)

Sooooo how did your pre op go? Anxious to hear! Nice to be able to pay in full! I received a little discount for paying in cash. :) I seriously am thinking about lipo in the hip area. Down the road of course! My 25 year HS reunion is the end of Sept... I sure hope and pray my bloating will be non existant by then!! I am dying to get back to the gym! 2 weeks before surgery I discovered Zumba and fell in love! Am missing it! Worried all this relaxing will fet me fat! But the more I do the bigger I bloat. Crazy! Ok, anxious to hear about your pre op! :)

OK I added a few more pictures since I have gained...

OK I added a few more pictures since I have gained the weight from quitting smoking..it made me cry..but this is what I am working with and what they took pictures of at Pre-op. Does anyone have the link for the list of things to buy for TT. Thanks all!

Officially Two weeks to go - 8-28!!! Bought the beginnings of my supplies today! Will get more over the next couple of weeks. Thank you for the lists..they are very helpful!

Getting very frustrated with weight gain and...

Getting very frustrated with weight gain and bloating from not smoking. But working out more than ever - working on arms and abs more. I have never been heavier than 135 in 10 yrs - today 144! Has anyone else dealt with this frustration when quitting cold turkey?! 7 weeks no ciggies :)!!!

I hope so:-(

That's awesome you quit smoking! I used chantix to stop!
Started with Chantix for a little bit then I stopped that too...I can't believe how easily I quit! After reading how bad it is for recovery it scared the crap out of me!

Counting down! 11 days to go! Have been going to...

Counting down! 11 days to go! Have been going to gym and walking dogs every day..have been keeping a fitness and food journal (didn't realize I had been snacking as much!) - still no ciggies! Getting SUPER excited! Hubby just got 8 days off in a row! So relieved he will be here to take cre of me not my mother who is VERY negative! Please share your ideas as what to buy for wearing over Copression garments etc...I need to go pick up mumu and granny panties! ;)

Sweats, tanks w/built in bra support and gym shorts w/drawstring were the most comfy for me. :) Also a cpl Tube top sundresses.3 weeks post tt, ba and bl and I still wear the CG that they wrapped me in after my tt. It is velcro, wraps around my waist length is from my pelvic bone to my breast bone and is super comfy. I did buy Spanx and flexees and still favoring my CG. :) So exciting! Good luck!
ty MJ I am about to head out to Marshalls and see what I can find :) gym shorts are always useful even after the surgery may buy a few more pair! :)
For the first week after my procedure I lived in my compression garment and a nightgown with a ZIPPER. It took me about a week to be comfortable pulling things over my head. And as far as the compression garment goes: I had to supply my own and i got a medical grade stage 1 CG and I'm so glad I did. It has hooks and a
Zipper because wiggling into spanx right after a tuck is out of the question! It also has a very large cut out at the crotch,..LIFESAVING! I'm actually just now graduating to my stage 2 garment. And as far as stressing out about your tummy tuck: will it make you happier to have a flatter tummy? You already look great, I agree, but you don't have to justify your desire for a perfectly flat tummy...we all understand! Good luck

Getting excited this time next week I will be a...

Getting excited this time next week I will be a nervous wreck. Woke up last night with my hand on my tummy - wondering if I am nuts for doing this. Steady steady as we go forward towards our goal! 7 days to go!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I have three Westies who follow me around the...

I have three Westies who follow me around the house all days. They are shadows - really! Usually if I am on the couch they are on top of me. Any ideas as to what to do to keep them off the recliner? I am afraid if I keep them in another room they will be all stressed out. What have others done with their fur-babies?

I don't know quite what to tell you about the dogs but I will advise you to not have them where they could possibly jump on you. It will hurt!!! And to answer your question about the table, I think that would be a great idea. I am four weeks out and it still hurts to have things on my incision area or a few inches above. When using a laptop or the iPad I keep them either on my thighs or right under my bust. But your bust will probably be sore as well right after.
Amy,
About the dogs... Toda is my first day home and I also have 2 dogs that shadow me everywhere. I have a love seat power recliner so I made a pillow bed
On the second seat so they are content to be beside me, it's like trimom said they know something is off and are letting me have a little space. Good Luck !
Hi me again on the laptop table.....I bought one and never used it. I even work from home on a laptop and just prop my head up and put a pillow over my midsection and works just fine. I am pissed I didn't keep my receipt!

Well today has been interesting so far. Had to...

Well today has been interesting so far. Had to recheck my will and living will. You never know but best to be prepared! 4 days to go!

hey! hope that storm ends up being just rain when it gets here amy! I also checked my last will and testament today. Even more morbid, I talked with my life insurance agent today lol. My mom and husband haaaaaaaate that I'm doing all this but I told them that it'd be foolish of me not to with kids aged only 11 months and 2 y/o! this gave me such peace doing this and now I feel a little bit more excited than nervous about the surgery!

6 days!!are you getting excited!!
OMG I am going back and forth waking up with my hand on my belly thinking "what am I doing?" and then go put clothes on and say "thank god I am doing this"..lol! Will be glad when it is over! Hope the damn storm cooperates! My day is Tuesday so I should be fine.

3 days away... starting preop meds tomorrow! I put...

3 days away... starting preop meds tomorrow! I put waterproof matress pad on bed and recliner, time to bring out old sheets to ruin (yea new sheet sets once this is over - upside), put together bed table, will get nails done tomorrow and try to find a few more large things to wear during recovery. HUbby bought a baby moniter so he can hear me at all times - he still is not thrilled about this - oh well!

Feel a little annoyed that my money was taken on the 11th, check cashed and have not heard a word from the PS office since then - no reminders, no question check , no confirmation - nothing! Kind of strange with a hurricane and big procedure scheduled on tuesday - not even a time has been given to me! Hmmm - not great patient care IMO.= - just sayin'.

don't worry amy! I would only worry if you reach out to them but they don't respond back in a timely manner. this storm is def nothing to worry about, I don't think it will delay our procedures. Can't wait amy!

My communication was bad for a while- they didn't get back to me until I posted something on here about it- not thinking they would be on here. I got a very nice message from the patient coordinator and haven't had a problem since. I love love love the patient coordinator! She even emails me back on weekends, gave me her personal cell phone- not that I use it.

Ok no sleep last night at all. Hubby got stuck in...

Ok no sleep last night at all. Hubby got stuck in Dominican Republic until toorrow because of the storm. Power off and on all night - thought it was a ghost turning my lights and tv on and off! Time to finalize everything at home - clean, make lists of last minute things to buy, etc. Should be busy day - make appt for nails tomorrow so I force myself to relax. Having fleeting thoughts of canceling or poor results etc. This too shall pass. took meds hoping they dont mess my tummy up. Deep Breathe! *sigh*

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Anybody else have a rough time with Cephalexin? I...

Anybody else have a rough time with Cephalexin? I took that this morning and my Arnika Forte and ooo my goodness!! Rumblie tummblie!!!!!

Sorry your hubby got stuck! Deeeeeeeeeeep breath! It will all be wonderful!
ty hun - I write things down so I can look back later and say "wow - I can't believe I worried so much! I should hvae done it a long time ago!" LOL!!!
Funny that you mention all the worry, even though we know we are worried until it is over and you feel this great relief lifted off your shoulders we didn't realize how worried we really were. But rest assured, the relief is on its way and yes you will ask yourself why u didn't do it sooner. Good Luck with your surgery and Speedy Recovery... Keep us all posted

Alrighty then!!! Day started off well with hubby...

Alrighty then!!! Day started off well with hubby actually getting a seat on the only flight back into miami today! Yea!! No major damage or flooding from our brush with Isaac - DOUBLE Yea! Just got off the phone with PS office ..I called starting to freak out just a bit and couldn't wait to hear from them any longer...10 am report time and will be spending the night ( Hubby yells YEA!!!!...hahaha..at least he has one more night without me pestering him). Will try to take photos before surgery with markings etc. Really hoping this turns out the way I want after all this waiting and worrying!

good luck Amy.
ty moggie *hugs*

Actually slept pretty good. Washed with special...

Actually slept pretty good. Washed with special soap Doc gave me..will do one more time before we head over. Will try to take pictures with marking. See you on the flat side!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ok ..so I am ready to walk out the door to drive ...

Ok ..so I am ready to walk out the door to drive the hour to get to my PS office for my MM today after doing all the necessary pre-op vitamins , meds and washesand fasting....when my cell phone rings! The overnight nurse had an emergency and can not stay the night. BUT they can do surgery just no staying the night. Oh...my...god! I have a history of sensitivity to pain meds plus it is an hour there and back...geesh have been waiting and obsessing for 6 months!! Ok so this is a safety issue for me....after freaking out..I try to calm down. My pt coordinator talked to ps and came up with great solution...doing this tomorrow in hospital staying over night. I say this calmly now after asking if I can take 5 mg of Valium as I was ready to say - just give me my money back!

Maybe things happen for a reason and it is better that I have this done in- patient incase something happens. You never know?! So now I will be going to memorial pembrooke hospital and spending the night there. Poor DH is losing his mind as he didn't want this done anyway ( just boobs). Maybe I should give HIM the Valium!

Oh it really is not fun being a cosmic cartoon! But as I said - "shit happens for a reason" maybe I need to be in hospital - better safe than sorry!

Good luck on your surgery tomorrow, I am sure everything will go great!!! So excited for you, hope you have a great recovery :)
Oh no, I'm so sorry!
Ty I am sure all will be great!

Hi all- well I made it over to the falt and perky...

Hi all- well I made it over to the falt and perky side. I am finally home and in my bed! Surgery day went pretty well, I showed up to hospital got checked in and waited for PS. He was 1.5 Hours late but heck if he took the time for someone else then I knew he would take his time with me! DH was a bit annoyed but I know it was because he was nervous.anyway when PS arrived he marked me sorry no time for photos of markings and then i kissed hubby, they gave me versed and I was out! Next thing I knew I was all wrapped up in recovery.

Honestly ladies I do not know how you all go home after a mommy make over! Thank goodness I was able to stay at hospital as I had reaction to pain meds as predicted! I am taking Tylenol now not quite strong enough but not so bad right now. The nurses checked on me every two hours but my IV was possessed then leaked blah blah.

In morning had catheter removed took a walk and had4oz scrambled egg. PS came to check on me told me to go to his office after discharge. Hubby came finally was able to urinate, ate lunch and headed to PS office changed dressings and headed home yea!

Hoping pain is going to get better afterv tomorrow. Will take some pics ASAP very bruised- will keep asking arnica.

Amy,
So glad you stayed in the hospital after all, you are right things do happen for a reason. I wish the worst was over but as the internal numb meds begin to wear off it starts to get a little tricky. I didn't have pain really just extreme soreness so get ready for some of that this week. Glad hubby has been so wonderful. Keep us posted. Happy Healing

Well the night was not that bad. I woke up every...

Well the night was not that bad. I woke up every two hours to go tinkle and empty drains, but did get sleep for the most part. Hubby chopped my pain meds into quarters so that seems to work the best for me so far, ever 4 hours. I really have no pain in my breasts to speak of just minor soreness around nipples. The major area is my back and incision site - those areas burn kind of. Right now sitting up trying to give back a break. Tolerated toast this morning so I could have meds. That is pretty much it so far. PS said I could shower today but think I will do it tomorrow. Very little leakage no bm yet so I am not stinky...lol. Happy healing all! Oh ... I found my wedge leg pillow and bed table invaluable so far!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Been sleeping on and off today. Sat in recliner...

Been sleeping on and off today. Sat in recliner for few hours to watch tv. Found out using one quater of a pain pill every four hours works pretty good. Actually ate a bowl of soup and experienced the dreaded cough- ouchie! Sugar free hard candies helped a lot last 2 days.

So happy you made it! And that you are home! Happy healing:-)
Tyvm slow but sure!
Had a lot of that last night.. Trying to get the right amount of Tylenol or bits of pain killer to keep functional and not incapacitated ( severe headache, nausea, shakes). Right now I am ok...day at a it e

Ladies I am sorry for the topic but I feel you...

Ladies I am sorry for the topic but I feel you must be made aware of the first bowel movement. I have been taking colace eating very clean and light and also have been eating raisins and prunes. After a bit of discomfort I decided to try some MOM. With an hour I was glue to the toilet seat with SEVERE contractions and cramps. I have never experienced anything like it in my life next to child birth. after two hours of this I took an Imodium and 2.5 mg of Valium and just rested Ina praying position on my bathroom floor. DH called PS and heard nothing in 15-20 minutes. Then a miracle happened....I gave birth to a very hard stool...followed by 5 more explosive movements. This has to be the worst thing and the most pain I have experienced during recovery. Nonetheless and needless to say my compression garment is being washed I rinsed off and took some pictures. Looks pretty good considering it is only 4 days out. Be prepared ladies...I wish you MUCH smoother sailing. Safe, happy and speedy recovery my friends!

Oh wow sorry about ur bms! That sounds awful but good info to know. Hope the next 1 is better??
They told me I could shower yesterday. I think I might do it tonight or more likely tomorrow. Started to undo compression garment and became very light headed almost fainting. Nothing like that was mentioned by PS. SO READing here I see it is fairly common - it said to undo while sitting or lying and wait 15 minutes then tand slowly to shower. Did this happen to anyone else? Oh still no poopie! Started mom along with colace and prunes! Just a etter of time now!

Happy healing! How do you feel things are going?

Today is day five - I posted a few pics from last...

Today is day five - I posted a few pics from last night, it was actually the first time I saw myself too. After all the BM commotion And shower I was exhausted and slept 6 straight hours- yea! Hubby went to store and bought me a nice bed pillow - so comfy! He is the best! Only taking Tylenol now, more sore than pain now. Was able to eat scrabbled egg and toast which was nice plus a BM that didn't kill me - woohoo! Was able to clean around house fold laundry and do some computer work. Starting to feel normal. Going to force myself to lay down now - I am sure I am overdoing it. Have a great day ladies - hope u r all feeling better with each passing day!

amy you look like you're going to heal up real nice! sorry to hear about the BM you look great though!
Hey honey!!!Thank you hun - I feel almost normal today I am going to try and stay totally off pain meds just tylenol. How are you today?! Sending you many hugs!! I promise you that it gets better..pain comes in waves then passes. I hope you find a position to get some sleep..try to do that as much as possible!

Feeling pretty good today. I emptied my drain and...

Feeling pretty good today. I emptied my drain and will call tomorrow morning with volume to see if I can get it taken out. The drain really has not bothered me at all. I rolled a little extra up and wrapped it in guaze and placed inside garment so it never pulls..so far so good. DH has been wonderful I can not tell you how great he has been taking care of me. So far I can see I have a waist and I am hoping that my tummy flattens out. I am not going to look closely at it until at LEAST three weeks out as I know swelling and healing takes time. I really did too muh yesterday and never really took a break so by night time I was in a lot of pain - today I will work then take a break and keep alternating. will post more pictures once drain is removed.

Amy
... The bright side is hopefully the worst is behind you. After that BM it can only get better... Glad to hear you are feeling so much better. Happy Healing
OMG - Lynda it was like an anal birth I tell you! LMFAO! I do not wish that on ANYONE! Feeling more myself every day just tire very easily. Actually brushed out my dogs today...will be glad when I get the drain out so I can give them proper hugs!
glad u are doing great amy!

Felt pretty good this morning, fed dogs then was...

Felt pretty good this morning, fed dogs then was ready to give myself a quick rinse. when I took off binder I sat a dark blister above my steritape. Sent a picture to PS office and PS prescribed cream 2 times a day and more antibiotics. My drain will have to stay in as it was stil at 40 after 24 hours. PS told me to take it easy as he suspected I was overdoing it...true true. So off I go to get things from CVS and get my a** in bed! Hope everyone is healing and feeeling well! *hugs*

Girl...Take it easy!!!
Thanks Mel - trying...Just picked up more meds and cream - should see dr M on Friday..grrrrr!

I have found a yummy shake by Pure Protein that...

I have found a yummy shake by Pure Protein that is low in calories (120) and high in protein (23g) and have been drinking one a day after some reading wounds heal better with a high protein diet. I have also been air popping 1/2 cup popcorn kernals in a regular brown paper bag in the microwave to avoid oil and salt. Lemon added to water has also been part of the recovery diet for swelling.

Now for the frustration part - SO I guess my experience has not been the norm from what I am reading on this site. My surgery was over a week ago and I have not seen my surgeon since then. I have an appointment tomorrow morning. I also noticed when looking at pictures that I am the only one with red everywhere. I have not seen one picture that looks like mine - hmmm. I think it is an allergic reaction to something I suppose the Dr will tell me what is going on tomorrow. That together with blisters above my TT suture line I guess I am freaking out a bit. I have no fever, really in no pain so I guess it is just my mind running wild with worry and "what -ifs".

On the positive side. I Love my Boobies and my new waist! I know in another 3 months I will be thrilled. Happy Healing all I am going to force myself back into bed with my feet up!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

DH was wonderful once again, home from work at 1am...

DH was wonderful once again, home from work at 1am only to wake up at 6:30am to drive me to PS to check out this situation going on with the redness and blisters at above TT incision. Nothing worse than having nagging doubts in the back of your mind to scare the crap out of you! Not to fear - apparently I am having a bit of an allegic reaction to the steristrips. Will continue with antibiotics and silvadene cream on blisters. PS said I was doing well but need to lay the heck down and take it easy. Drain still in at 30ccs today. will go back again next week. feeling good no real pain to speak of at all. Hope all are happy and healing :)~!

Hi Amy828 , thank you for your comment and suggestion to hire a nurse. I read your review and saw the pics. You look awesome. As scary looks the red rush on the lower belly it will go away in few days. The boobs are perky already . I'm so happy for you.
Amy
Glad to hear all went well at the dr appt. let's face it we are in unknown territory here and every weird thing is gonna freak us out. But girl you really need to REST. I am not one to lay around and today is day 17 PO for me and I'm about to go ape sh$$ crazy. I want to go for a run... A hike...a workout...but I just keep telling myself PATIENCE. It will all be worth it in the end. Stay positive, get rested up in a couple weeks you will be ready to go see your son row !!! Happy Healing Girl : )
*hugs* Thank you Lynda...right you are! I was beginning to freak out a little! 17 days omg you must look amazing! I wish I could take something that will make me relax and sleep! Benadryl should help tonight. Type A++ ladies - you really do understand me!

Drove 45 minutes for 12pm appt....Dr running late...

Drove 45 minutes for 12pm appt....Dr running late - again - sat in chair in room alone with door closed, garment unzipped - 1:20 Dr came in..checked wounds..need to leave drains in..will pick up more antibiotics...drove 45 home. Finally eating a salad...tired..frustrated..tomorrow will be better.

Hope today is better for you. I would be frustrated too having to wait over an hour for the PS and then not to get drains out. Hope you get them out soon. They do suck for sure!!

Oh man! I hope your day has gotten better
Thanks Blonde - I just got back from trying to pick up more antibiotics and was in drive through line for 20 minutes..it never moved so I went inside to get them. They told me a
A lady would not move her car until they filled her precription...they almost called the cops on her! Very wierd and frustrating day! Fed dogs time to go take it easy!

Yup it has been a couple more days and I am still...

Yup it has been a couple more days and I am still draining at about 20-25cc/ 24 hours. I am NOT overdoing it..I have been in bed resting.The most exhausting thing is taking a shower, washing garment putting medicine on the blister area etc. But at least that is clearing getting better. I believe that was an allergic reaction combined with "traction blisters". Getting a bit frustrated since mine was just a mini-tuck but at least it does not hurt me. I am going again tomorrow at 10 am to see my Doc and hope to get drain out then.

Another question for my ladies - have your steristrips begun to fall off? Mine are just starting to come off on my TT scar but not on my breast incisions.

Wishing you all happy and fast healing!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Sooo Happy! Drain came out today! Doc came in on...

Sooo Happy! Drain came out today! Doc came in on a saturday for me so there was no wait! My steristrips fell off in shower today so he took the rest off my TT insicion, cleaned the skin on my blister area, and took drain out! OMG sooo nice not to have that there! He said I could start wearing spanx so I will go tomorrow or monday and try to find something. The worst is over! Yea!! I will be going in later this coming week - he wants to do ultrasound on lipo area...very nice! Feeling better everyday! Will post some pictures tomorrow.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Feeling very swollen and strange pain in abdomen...

Feeling very swollen and strange pain in abdomen tonight. Has this happened to anyone else?

Amy so glad to hear the drains are finally out! I had the full and barely had 5cc a day. Everyone is different. What's this about the ultrasound??? I didn't get that.. What does it do? As for weird pains, yes had them. Actually 2 days ago had a lot on left boob. But it seems to be the nerves reattaching themselves. I still have some swelling and I am 3 months out. Hang in there, but it's still amazing!!
You will have more swelling after drains are out bc fluids don't have a way out now. Usually worse in the evening. Not sure about the pain though. I didn't have any pain. Is it internal or around the drain site?
Really weird feeling..very sore abs - but yes makes sense I will increase water with lemon and cucumber intake today. Was bad last night not bad this morning. Thanks for your feedback HT *hugs*.

Still very swollen, added a few pictures for my...

Still very swollen, added a few pictures for my ladies who are getting a mini so they can see the incision. Keep in mind that I had an allergic reaction and I have swelling so yours will most likely be much better looking than mine at this stage! Feeling good today! Hope everyone is feeling great!

Amy
You look great....even with the swelling. Say my ps today and he said swelling can last 3-6 months..I guess it's a small price to pay for lifetime results. Continued Happy Healing & Speedy Recovery
TY Lynda! I love that I can see a difference even with the complications I have had and the swelling. Patience is key for us MM sisters to remember however hard and frustrating it can be at times. Happy healing to you as well :)
Lol! My hubby does too. Sometimes i feel they are too big just cus iam so petite, but my natural ones befre 4 girls were like that. I guess 17 years later i can barely remember...lol Yes, I can still relate 3 months out. I swell up quite a bit too. I still wear my garment when I am home and to sleep ( it can't hurt). I actually met a lady yesterday who mentioned the ultrasound massage. She said it helps drain the liquid we r retaining. Ask doc, if that's the case, I'm all in for a few sessions. Yes, he is SUPER mellow, I am so sure his wife is not Cuban..lol. I would drive him nuts..lol

Http://www.ehow...

http://www.ehow.com/way_5704465_massage-after-tummy-tuck-liposuction.html. Here ia a link about aftercare massage I thought would be helpful for us all. I started out today feeling good..cleaned bathrooms, showered, did laundry but now in bed. It really catches up to you! Call PS office to set up apply for ultra sound, apparently this helps to break up/lessen hard lumps from lipo. Will tell more as I find out.

Ivy, I got that paper from hospital the other day too! Over $25k! Omg but it said THIS IS NOT A BILL so hoping I will not get anything else from them!

A 500cc silicone breast implant weighs 0.51 kg (1...

A 500cc silicone breast implant weighs 0.51 kg (1.12 lbs). This is a single breast implant, not for two implants put together

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_a_500cc_silicone_breast_implant_weigh#ixzz26xyGKZBX

Thank you thank you for making me laugh/cry! You message was so very sweet!
Your Very Welcome Hun! :)~
They said there is 454.5 cc in a pound. I just looked it up on the internet, never checked it out before. I had 371 in each breast, totals 742ccs. So I guess I gained about 1.6 pounds which is the exact amount of skin he took of my stomach. Too funny!

Well I am 23 days post op and feeling pretty darn...

Well I am 23 days post op and feeling pretty darn good. I have quite a few hard bumps and warm areas from Lipo and my TT incision is coming along. I only have to use the silvadene a few more days then I can start using Kelecoteonce a day. I still have steri-strips on my breasts and they show no signs of budging. I have noticed that my breasts are very full and I have been putting lotion on my skin AT LEAST 2 times a day to avoid stretch marks.

So today I went into my PS office, got the go ahead to fly and do mild cardio (no arms) and had ultrasound on the lipo areas. It was actually really nice! It is a small flat metal wand that is warm and vibrates mildly and this is rubbed firmly, not super hard, using gel to glide over the lipo areas. For those that are sensitive to pain it might hurt a bit but I have an unusually high tolerance to pain and I actually LIKED it! I was thinking of using a large headed "personal massager/vibrator" and good lotion to do this at home. It would be easier to get the right angle and pressure..will see how that works. I have just been rubing spots in the shower and again with lotion so we will see how it works.

Will see DR again in 2 weeks. Have a great weekend all!

Glad you are feeling so well! Yea you!

Many referrals from previous patients with...

Many referrals from previous patients with outstanding results. Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Very calm, reassuring, pleasant demeanor. Caring and exceptional staff support! My journey was not without its complications but none were the fault of the office staff or Doctor. I must add that at times there can be a longer than normal wait. This is because the Dr. takes his time in surgery and emergencies happen - if it was you, wouldn't you want a doctor who cared enough not to rush? There needed to be better aftercare instructions - but this may have been because I was sent home from the hospital and not his own surgical suite and may not be the norm. I will not hesitate to travel the distance to received the exceptional care and results from this Doctor and his staff!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Many referrals from previous patients with...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I ran over to Ross and Marshall's today. Found...

I ran over to Ross and Marshall's today. Found Flexees by Maidenform Firm Control strapless unitards for waist tummy and thigh control. Bought in a cup size smaller than bra size as it runs a full size large! Paid 14.99 at Marshall's $60 everywhere else! Then found jones New York hi-waist tummy and thigh slimmer for $9.99! Normally $45! Purchased again a size smaller than u would wear! Returned the Vadette brand garments from amazon, they were expensive and uncomfortable, but good quality. Other comfortable garment is Flexees brand style 05056 open bust unitard waist wummy thigh control. Hope this helps

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ohh jones NY style 760195.

Ohh jones NY style 760195.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Today is 2 days shorts of the 1 month PO-mark. I...

Today is 2 days shorts of the 1 month PO-mark. I think I finally hit the "crazy" mark! I feel so FAT from swelling. I do not fit in anything from befoer my surgery I am really sick of wearing the same big dresses I have been wearing for a month. It is incredibly difficult to pull stage 2 garments over my TT incision with gauze etc over it because it just bunches up. My ster-strips came off my breasts in shower today they look good but I started to worry about my scars healing. There is some red etc but I just put antibiotic and gauze over them. Just a bunch of circular negative thoughts that I had to stop myself from thinking. At least I was able to do 30 minutes on elliptical today with no effort but at least it got my blood pumping. Hope everyone is doing well!

I am sorry you feel crazy!! That so doesn't sound fun! What did your ps say about the swelling! I think u look great!!! Wish there was something I could do to help.
Thanks for listening - just a bit of a low moment. Thanks for being my sounding board! As far as swelling not much I can do compression garment, ibuprophen, no salt! He said I look pretty good when I saw him last.

You do look good! The swelling!! So not fun:-( It will get better right? It will be worth it I know!

So I think I have purchased every possible stage 2...

So I think I have purchased every possible stage 2 garment and none of them are fantastic in my opinion. The most comfortable is two seperates as suggested by Lucky Lynda! I am so happy to be able to do a little work out because with 6 weeks off i feel mushy. Sometimes I feel depressed because I can not fit in any of my preop clothes. I am giving it until 3 months to freak out. Purchased an ultrasound handheld to help with swelling and big lumps from liposuction..they have diminished greatly since day one PO. Incisions healing well - kelocote and Palmers. So happy to see all of you feeling and healing well!

Amy I am not fitting into my preop pants either and I have even lost weight !!! It is the swelling it has to be... I also wear my garment 24/7 I only have it off when I shower....I start bact to work next week and not sure what to do about pants ... We will get through this we just have to hang in there !!! Stay positive
You should see my closet..I had a little fit over the weekend and threw everything on the floor...lol! I just wanted to throw it all away! Ahhh the recovery moments to laugh about later I suppose! Hang in there! :)~
Ugh amy I'm sorry you're not fitting into your preop clothes! I'm also very swollen but the reason I'm fitting into mine is because I had a gargantugut. So even though I was a size 14 in clothes, I'd have to buy size 16 to stuff my huge stomach into any pants I purchased. But I promise you I'm swollen to no end around the stomach area. Dr. A said to give it 2-3 months. Hang in there Amy!

So been feeling ok until about 3-4pm when I swell...

So been feeling ok until about 3-4pm when I swell up like a small hard hot water balloon above my incision line. Have been doing my elliptical for 5 days now for 35 minutes at a time. Boobs are feeling great no pain, incisions are healing nicely. All well until I got a call from my dermatologist this morning, yup had scraping test tuesday done on area above my lip (which hurt like a mutha) it is squamous cell carcinoma...skin cancer. Ugh right on my face - above my lip! Oh well better caught now than later. Just going to look REALLY gross for a few weeks - this is the THIRD time doing same area same thing. oh well just venting...if I feel sad later I will use elliptical machine again try to shake it off. Just tired of feeling gross.

So Sorry to hear about that! But you will get it taken care of and you will be fine and hotter than ever:) To everyone out there, SUNSCREEN 24/7!!! The sun is terrible, I have gotten Melasma and after several procedures (also looking like a monster), I will be one of those ladies with a hat big enough for my body. You will be OK
Hi there Mel!- Had appointment yesterday at Derm - going to try an aggressive chemo cream for two months because it is on my upper lip and have tried cryo already. If it doesnt work then radiation - Mohs last resort because ITS ON MY FACE!!! EEEEEK! waiting for the scrapings to heal before starting the gel. Have Appt with Dr. Messa today at 4:45pm have a list of questions..doing ok its been 6 weeks! *hugs* thanks for responding - I am trying to only post when there is something good happening...lol! Sunbloack is my friend! I have never been this pale! Muah!
Oh no that's not good news. My husband had skin cancer on his ear(strange place). What do they have to do for yours? They cut my husbands out and did a skin graft from his back.  On a better note- you look amazing!!!

Had my six week post op appointment last night -...

Had my six week post op appointment last night - only 45 minute wait this itme..lol .. but we are used to it by now. Had my list of questions ready for Dr so I wouldnt forget. I highly recommend ultronic massaging for lipo areas..really working for me as things are healing really well. All incisions are closed and are starting to fade using kelocote and Palmers. PS said I can now wear my own bra, do cardio with 5 pouind maximum arm weights...still no ab work or weight training. I put my garment to rest in the circular filing bin as it has served me well 24/7 for the last 6 weeks and developed holes in the rear...PS gave me a tummy band/binder and foam pad to wear over spanx type garment at night and also during the day. I love it - much less bulky and gives the right amount of compression right above the incision line where it gets swollen by 4 or 4 in the afternoon. Will have next appointment in 6 weeks. I start new skin cancer treatment tomorrow night...hoping it doesnt make me look hideous! Time will tell! Will try to post pictures so other will have an idea of what they are looking at 6 weeks PO. Hope everyone is happy with their results and healing well!

So Amy are you guaranteeing I will be a hot sexy momma like you at 6 weeks:-) Kidding about the guaranteeing not the HOT SEXY MOMMA part! U look amazing!!
Ya know what they say - In life there are NO guarantees ...lol!, BUT I had some complications that you won't have and I am just fine 6 weeks out. We both were very healthy and prepared well for this surgery - you are going to BE FINE! Keep up the great prep work - no smoking, exercise vitamins and meds and you will BE GREAT! The leg work out/strengthening prior to the surgery was REALLY helpful because you can not use arms or abs for quite a while. You are going to be SO HAPPY! Getting closer so excited for you!
Sister you look super awesome !!! Thanks for posting pics...your scar is really looking great you almost can't see it ...I bet you are on cloud nine !! Congrats !!

Ok just past the 7 week PO mark I find myself...

Ok just past the 7 week PO mark I find myself getting very nit picky. Although my tummy is flat now I think I have back and arm fat. So trying not to get depressed as I know this is just silly - to fight it I hop on my elliptical machine or take dogs for walk. Just finished 55 minutes on elliptical with 5 pound arm weights finally reached my pre-op 5K mark! May have taken longer but hey slow but sure right?! Yeah!!! I have become very frustrated with the scale so I am really watching the food now. Pre-op 141 now 144 - :(! Hoping that weight will come off over the next month as the swelling continues to go down.

Just wanted to see how you are doing? You are looking great!!!
Hey hun! I have officially passed the two month mark! My swelling is really starting to go down now. I just finished 2 weeks of immiquimod and OH BOY is that worse than ANYTHING I have ever gone through before in my life! I have two weeks off now - yea! Not sure I can do another 2 weeks of that stuff! BUT I digress - counting down for YOU! I am going away with hubby for a few days but will be very eager to see how you are doing when I get back! *hugs*
What is that immiquimod? Where are u and the hubby going?????

Hi folks - it is so nice to see so many of you...

Hi folks - it is so nice to see so many of you lovely ladies finally finding your way to the flat side! Just wanted to update you on things to come. Wednesday was my 9 week post-op mark and although I feel fine I still become very swollen and tired by 3pm. This week I went away to the Dominican Republic for a much needed break. I mostly rested under the palapas but did venture into the ocean for a dip each day. The waves were vigorous and I used my stomach muscles for swimming. Needless to say I was quite sore and in bed by 8pm each night. Flying and toting luggage caused some discomfort as well. I am staying wrapped up in my binder for the entire day now that I am home. Heading over to read everyone's updates! Feel well all!

So jealous that you got to go to DR. I'm planning a visit for sometime within the next two years to show off my new body in those awesome beaches. So sorry you are still swelling, but you look AMAZING!!!!! Healing seems to be a long process, but all in all it's worth it.
OMG ty Jen! I LOVE the DR!! Punta Cana beaches are amazing!!!! A day at a time is what I keep telling myself! I wore tankinis by the arfternoon because of the swelling... make sure to wear a binder/garment at night to help with the swelling..lol! *hugs* Happy healing!
Thanks. I'm glad you had a great time and got to show off your body!!!

Today is 10 week mark. I think my activity has...

Today is 10 week mark. I think my activity has gone up causing swelling and pain above incision line. Still not wearing normal clothes. Elliptical 45 minutes everyday with 5 lb hand weights. My weight is still above my preop weight by 3 pounds. Waiting 2 more weeks before doing a closet purge and asking dr about weight.

Not sure why, maybe boredom, but I read your whole story again after responding to your comment on my review (TY BTW). I read your story from beginning to end and it reminded me of what a roller coaster ride this really is. Just trying to choose a PS, what procedure we really want/need, etc.... I think I'm going to read my whole story again too. Yours brought so much memories of mine and others I've followed. I'm so glad we have this site. Not sure how I would be without it. You guys are awesome. Thanks for everything Amy. ;-)
I am glad it helped you sweetie! It really is a roller coaster! I really think unless you are going into this in FANTASTIC shape the real results can not be fully seen until 6 months. It is hard to be patient and even harder to force yourself to TAKE IT EASY - especially when you are the "go get 'em" type! I will keep posting every week or so so others can have an idea of what lies ahead. *Hugs* The ladies on this board are AMAZING! ;)~
Hopefully it will all go down but you still look good!!

Well today marks the 12 week mark of recovery for...

Well today marks the 12 week mark of recovery for me. I have to admit that the recovery is lasting much longer than I had orignially thought. I am extremely satisfied with my breasts and highly recommend exploring the benelli lift if you have minimal sagging - I have had no issues at all with my breasts. I am satisfied with the lipo result of my waist and back butI still have numbness, swelling and pain along my lower back and hips. I am not sure I would do lipo of thighs again because my legs look strange to me - loks as if they lost their shape a bit. As far as the mini-tuck - I have to say I am not thrilled. It is still swollen, a bit painful and hard above the incision. Because I had a mini tuck, if I do not suck my stomach in I have upper ab bulging and loose skin over my belly button causing a crease. I had read about this and was concerned about it before surgery. I suggest anyone with a bulge over the belly button prior to surgery to get a full tummy tuck if they want a flat stomach. There is also a dogear on the left side. It is still relatively early in recovery and i have an appt with my PS next week. Will post some pictures in a bit. I have been using elliptical and arm weights a minimumof 45 min per day 5x's a week. At this point I am going by measurements not weight. I am currently 39 (34D)-29-39, 5'5" 145lb. I started out 36(34D)-30-37 135lb when I first started writing on here.

Hey checking in and seeing how u are doing??
Hi there Hun - I am doing ok. Very Hectic holiday season. For some reason all of my pictures were deleted! hmpf. Still have swelling (minor)..and the scar looks black and blue at times...strange huh? I am trying the silicone scar sheeting now. I didnt think recovery would last this long but all is well...:) Happy Holidays!
Its so long!!! Way longer then u thought too! Stinks ur pics got deleted. How are u?

I had to cancel my post op appt at the last minute...

I had to cancel my post op appt at the last minute. I am beyond shocked that the next appoint the office has is 5 weeks away. I went on my cruise and danced and swelled up like a balloon. Even now after months if I wear jeans I am black and blue by 4 pm. My weight is down to 139. My incisions are closed not super thrilled with results. :( frustrated.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

First let me say that I am satisfied with my...

First let me say that I am satisfied with my breasts and lipo and had no complications with those procedures the mini-tt is another story but I have heard worse and am trying to keep that in mind so I do not get depressed. I actually looked better 2 months post op than I do now. SO - I Finally made it back to my PS He seemed just as unsatisfied with my mini-TT results as I am, which was a relief as I thought I was going insane! I am currently 7 months post op and still have swelling, pain and bruising. There is also a small dog ear on the left side that has not resolved but I know that can be fixed. My stomach becomes distended by 3 in the afternoon and I experience pain after eating as well.I have lost 12 pounds and am currently 134 so it is not fat. As far as my scar it actually curves upwards like a frown and I have scars from the incision line to my BB from traction blisters. The PS has scheduled me a laser appointment to treat this and I am hoping it works. He also gave me another stage 2 garment but nothing is helping the swelling by afternoon. Time will tell. I just want you all to know that there can be complitcations so just beware. Sorry all of my pictures got deleted will try to repost.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

The latest pictures were taken in the morning...

The latest pictures were taken in the morning before swell hell but still minor swelling upon waking up.

hi Amy, How are you doing? Did you go see PS? I haven't been back since Nov. I have been more swollen inthe last couple days, even more numb than I was. Not sure if its because I started working out again after many months. Although I am ok my thighs have gotten bigger and celulite galor...yuck!!!! 40 sucks! lol
Hi Mel- Sorry to hear you are suffering withe pain and swelling too! i am having a really tough time with my tt and not getting depressed. Trying to get to see him is a PITA, but he remains really nice..I think it is more scheduling than him. I have appt with him next week for laser on scars..as you see in picture from blisters and incision is still purple..lipo scars on hips are bad too?! As for out come, I am in pain all day and still really swollen. he is not happy either and wants to do more lipo. Will know more next week. I am kind of regretting the whole mini-tt thing as I look worse now than I did before with scars, pain and swelling -BUT very happy with breasts and back of waist. If he does more lipo I might pay him to do "bra roll" as he did not go that high the first time around. Many hugs and well wishes!

Over 9 months post op

2 rounds of laser on scars..not much better right now but will see. My patience has worn out. As I previously stated I need revision. The earliest I can get in is September - that puts me over a YEAR post op. At additional cost, of course. I am depressed and frustrated. Will start a new thread for revision.

That stinks. I'm sorry I have had to go through this. I hope u find a solution that satisfies u.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Many referrals from previous patients with outstanding results. Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Very calm, reassuring, pleasant demeanor. Caring and exceptional staff support! I must add that at times there can be a longer than normal wait. This is because the Dr. takes his time in surgery and emergencies happen - if it was you, wouldn't you want a doctor who cared enough not to rush? There needed to be better aftercare instructions - but this may have been because I was sent home from the hospital and not his own surgical suite and may not be the norm.