Vi Peel for Acne - Weston, FL

So I've researched a lot on procedures and...

So I've researched a lot on procedures and chemical peels for acne and acne scarring.. I found a lot of good results and reviews online for the vi peel and I finally decided to try it.

During the process they clean your face with a cleanser then wipe your face off with acetone which removes oils, dirt and bacteria off of your face and allows the chemical to reach deep within your skin.

When she applied the peel the first 2 swipes burned a little bit but then it didn't bother me at all.
I was a little red and had some frosting on my face. When I got home my face had a very dull sting to it in some areas but I slept through the night with no problems. I woke up not feeling it at all. My face was more red and blotchy in the morning but no pain no discomfort.
It seems more at night after cleansing and applying the post treatment wipes is when you feel a little sting/burn and it fades quickly. But then you notice your face is more red. Maybe a little swollen..no pain.

I got the peel on Friday at 4:45 I started peeling Sunday around my nose and chin..still no real discomfort. Maybe just a little itch here and there...

I will update more as the process continues.

Vi Peel night 3

So my face is peeling more towards my smile lines and the new skin looks good, a little pink hut I'm assuming that has to do with it being "raw" and new.. I'm excited to finish peeling and see the results. My experience so far is no pain no real discomfort.

Yesterday was father's day so had to leave the house for dinner at the in laws lol so I attempted light foundation.. As my face started to peel so did the makeup.

I posted some pictures hopefully it helps anyone trying to make a decision on if they should do this or not. I'll post more as I peel and heal. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Wow that is crazy how it peels in layers like that.  I am glad to hear that you are not really feeling any pain.  I will be anxious to see the final results.
Thanks! I've finished my peeling thank goodness. It was embarrassing lol. But it definitely did some improvments. I wouldn't say it's a miracle peel, but ANY improvements are welcomed :)

Last couple days of VI Peel

So, I finished peeling on day 6 1/2.
My conclusion is, it definitely took away a lot of the dark pigment that was in my scars, it lightened my red marks from post acne. It minimized some of my pores near my nose/cheek.

It brought up a lot of blackheads to my skin I didn't even notice before.

I didn't leave the house for the last 4 days of peeling as there was really no way to hide the peeling.

Overall, I will definitely do another Vi Peel for Acne. I also went and got a acne facial with extractions on day 7.

I currently have no pimples on my face that are visible. I still have red marks that I'm hoping will fade soon. As the peel says it can take up to 3-4 weeks to see full results.

A little tip for the skin shedding off, do not pick, scratch or pull. Instead take scissors and gently cut the loose skin off to avoid irritation.

The peel has given me a little confidence back. I'm looking forward to another one.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to comment.

Thanks for reading my post.
Wow. You peeled more than I do. Seems like you have thicker layers coming off your face. How long did you leave the acid on for?
I left it on for I think 4 1/2 hours. I peeled a good amount. However after 1 treatment.. my skin looks pretty much how it did before. I still breakout the same. I'm still oily.. my pores got a tiny bit smaller in some areas. But nothing dramatic. I probably won't do it again.. :/ Hope you have Better results
Your skin looks great!!