Welcome to 30! - Weston, FL

I wish I would have done this a year ago. I had...

I wish I would have done this a year ago. I had been unsure of having this done for some time. I always thought of "80s boobs" where they have a big gap, point in all directions, look hard... someone close to me had them done and they looked amazing. i realized it's 2013. We have modern medicine; surgery can look great.

Dr. Messa came highly recommended from a friend in the medical industry. She had her breast done somewhere else and her comment was that if she could do it all over she would have gone to Messa. Also, when she needs to get them touched up she will go to him.

Consultation went wonderfully. Do your homework on the questions to ask. I felt more at easy since I had a stack of complicated questions for the Dr to answer.

I had MINIMAL bruising. It was unbelievable. Take the herbal anti-bruise pills they sell. Also, the multivitamin they have you start really makes your body strong for the recovery.

The staff is amazing and treats you exactly how you should be. What I loved the most is that I was told what to expect and they were absolutely accurate. No surprises with pain or sensation. I was told for a few days it would feel like someone was sitting on my chest.
Sure enough.

The results keep getting better. I can’t wait to see what the final result looks like.

I have had a few friends say they have always wanted them done but were nervous. I love sharing my story. Lord knows there are a lot of bad Doctors out there; Dr. Messa isn’t one! Go… Do it… Now!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

congratulation!!! whats cc? sientra,mentor or natrelle? high or moderate profile? can you put pictures? thank you

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I'm happy to hear you are pleased with your results and your PS! What type and size implant did you get? What was your original cup size and stats? Hope your healing continues to go well. Congratulations!