Once Again a Happy Patient of Dr. Ryan Greene in Weston, FL

I am a returning patient of Dr. Ryan Greene in...

I am a returning patient of Dr. Ryan Greene in Weston, FL. My previous procedure was Voluma to help improve the appliance of my acne scars on my cheeks. Months later and I am still very happy with my results. Last week I went to him for Botox in my forehead. He and I previously discussed my want to make those pesky little lines that have slowly started to appear around my lips. I had fillers done in the past and hated the way it looked and the fact that the fillers almost accentuated the appearance of the lines. So I asked him about Botox in that area. Dr. Greene was concerned that doing Botox in this area may cause difficulty in speaking (especially words with "P" in them) and sucking through a straw - and rightly so as this is a common side effect. Unfortunately, lasers are no good for my skin as I am highly prone to hyper pigmentation and, as stated above, I am not a fan of fillers around my mouth area.

On this recent visit we once again discussed Botox in this area. Dr. Greene suggested that we use very very minimal Botox to see if he is able to improve the appearance of the lines (i.e. make them less visible) and still maintain my ability to use my lips as normal.

I am a week post Botox (forehead, 11s, and upper lip) and I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!! I know that I have said this before BUT if you are anywhere near Weston, Florida and want to "freshen up" your appearance, go see Dr. Ryan Greene in Weston, FL. I promise you that he will NOT disappoint.

I am a Dr. Greene patient for life.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ryan Greene is my "go-to" physician for anything cosmetic. He has wonderful bedside manner, does not push procedures to fatten his wallet, and is HIGHLY SKILLED!!! Also, Dr. Greene staff are very knowledgable, efficient, and kind. After every visit I have received a follow-up call from his office to see how I was doing after my procedure - my answer has always been "AMAZING!!!" As I said in my review above, I am a Dr. Ryan Greene patient FOR LIFE!!!! If you are in the Weston, FL area and are looking for a plastic surgeon GO SEE DR. RYAN GREENE!!! I promise you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you Dr. Greene!!! YOU ROCK!!!