Cervicofacial Plasty with Dr. Ramirez,

Following a cervicofacialplasty revision with Dr....

Following a cervicofacialplasty revision with Dr. Oscar Ramirez, unfortunately I was left with stretched scars in front of my ear, tension in the temple area and a sweep over the jawline. Thusfar Dr. Ramirez did not offer any solutions. The signs of surgery are difficult to cover up, and as such the experience has been rather stressful. It has been difficult to obtain operative notes.

Pictures

Earlobes moved forward/downwards, which are telltale signs of surgery. The sweep is better, however, you see that the skin is bunching up towards the ear and I lost all definition in the jaw angle, scars are a bit better, but still stretched and visible. All over it is just very visible that a facelift was performed once if I don't cover up my ears completely.

Dr. Oscar Ramirez lost his license in Maryland following the death of two patients. Does not carry malpractice insurance, neither does he have hospital privileges since 2004.

I'm shocked to hear this. Ramirez performed surgery (mid facelift & jaw implant) on my mom in 2006 in MD and she still looks amazing. I thought he was a wizard and had planned on saving until I can afford to travel to FL for surgery with him. His prices are incredibly high.
His before and afters are really amazing, I agree. I've hardly seen anything like it
Well, there are more surgeons with spectacular B/A's that does not guarantee a good result however. It is what I experienced first-hand. Moreover, if a surgeon's license is revoked and he still practices without having malpractice insurance (and thus without hospital privileges) that can be considered worrisome, imho. If you want to see stunning B/A's look into Dr. T. Marten's work.
Wow...Googled that, just wow. I am so sorry for you!! ~Hugs~ But you are in an area with awesome plastic surgeons within reasonable driving distances. I hope you can find someone to help you. Please keep us updated on your recovery!!!
Thank you Kat; it is much appreciated. But I invested so much in the original surgery with this surgeon, and results interfered with work assignments, so it will be very challenging to find a way to revise. Thanks again though. Hope you'll have a great week!