Perfection - Westmount, QC

I have never liked my nose, I have been referred...

I have never liked my nose, I have been referred to as "the girl with the big nose", "distinct nose", "prominent", hated profile pictures and was always trying to escape my "bad" side in pictures. I could never look at myself and be happy with what I saw.

I'm in my third week post op and my nose is...

I'm in my third week post op and my nose is healing, progressing beautifully. I am so elated with how it looks. I finally feel confident and like the rest of my face matches my nose!
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

From the consultation right through to my current recovery, I have felt confidenence, support, guidance, trust and a level of "safety" from and in Dr Lee that I believe is a rare experience. Dr Lee portrays a high level of professionalism and expertise, I knew I was in good hands. I have met with cosmetic surgeons who like to prey on client insecurities and encourage more extensive procedures to increase sales, this could not have been more opposite than Dr Lee. Dr Lee was honest and realistic in regards to my expectations and wanted to make sure that received the highest level of satisfaction for the minimalist risk or expense. As a nurse, I have dealt with many patients who's doctors are inaccessible, complacent, unsupportive and down right rude. Dr Lee has been accessible to me for support or questions pre/peri/post op anytime I have needed. The level of care and consideration he has for his patients is truly exceptional. I am thoroughly satisfied with my results and the treatment I have received from Dr Lee and every other person he had on his team associated with my care, from office staff all the way to the surgical centre staff. I felt, as a patient, that I was given the same consideration he would give a friend or family member. I highly recommend him for anyone considering plastic surgery, especially facial plastics.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.

How are you doing? Any before and after pics? I am considering rhinoplasty w this dr and he has no photos. Thanks