Very Pleased Right Now! - Westminster, CO

Went to the same place I had the juvederm for...

Went to the same place I had the juvederm for nasolabial folds that had been bothering me. She used one syringe and spread a numbing cream on my face. Barely hurt...the juve in my lips was worse-but that wasn't bad either. She used 1 syringe for both sides, folds are almost entirely done-I could probably use a half syringe more (maybe) but I'm waiting to see how I like it like this. One side was deeper than the other so my left is gone and still a tiny bit visible on my right, but much much better. This is the extent of things I was unhappy with for now.

I will return for touch ups for both lips and folds whenever they are needed. I'm almost 33-bad skin genes though!I'm going to try and take a photo, but it'll only be after-just got a camera!No bruising or any visible swelling-unlike the juvederm on lips I would have been fine going anywhere an hour or two later (as soon as I could smile again-I have a hard time not smiling!)

Medi Spa in Westminster (Gail)

Willing to give advice, always shows before and after photos. Recommended resty based on price, my age and what I was looking for-I was actually thinking juvederm in this area too, but went with the resty as it is a bit firmer and am satisfied.

Hi aka,

Welcome to the Restylane community. That's smart of you to be on the more cautious side by only  having a bit, and going back for more when you know if you like it or not. Better safe than sorry. It's been a few days since your review how's everything looking? Yes we would love to see after pictures! Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt