ZERONA - Westminster, CO

Physically painless with little to NO Results....

Physically painless with little to NO Results. Really could come very close to qualifying as a medical rip-off! Even at a discount of $799 it is really not worth it at all.

I wish someone would have warned me. I am a very healthy, active female with only minor spot reduction in those typical tough spots. Don't waste your time or money!.

I went to Asana Body in Denver, and they are a zerona certified clinic- I found them through the find zerona website. Didn't they check you for other underlying health conditions? Where I went, their medical director is a board certified plastic surgeon, other places in town are directed by chiropractors, anesthesiologists, or no medical director at all. Some of the places I had consultations at didn't even know very much about health. I paid more than you did but have had awesome results. My cellulite on the back of my thighs was barely even visible after 4 treatments out of 9. It's been 2 years, and I haven't put any of that weight or inches back on, and my thighs are still smooth. They were so nice there. The science does work but only if you follow a diet and exercise program. I've been doing the same diet and exercise program for years before I started Zerona. It never gave me the results I'm seeing now. Zerona does work, but you can't just be lazy- it releases fat from the cells, (has been proven to do so-FDA), but if you lay around and don't do anything to use up that released fat as energy and eat poorly, it's not going to work for you. Liposuction damages your cells, and if you don't exercise and eat right, you're going to gain weight in the areas you didn't have liposuction done, and believe me- I have a friend who had this happen and she is permanently damaged in the areas she had it done, plus when she gains weight, it goes to some very funny places because it doesn't distribute evenly. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Zerona worked for me.
Hi JGerz123
I am not sure if you work for Asana or just didn't or wasn't able to read and comprehend my original comments? FYI. I will give more detailed info: I followed the prescribed diet, supplement and exercise program to the "T" and then some...I teach health, diet, wellness and natural healing on the radio so I don't at all fit your ASSumptions. I ALSO play competitive tennis 3 x's a week, do Pilates, Zumba and circuit training. I am quite healthy at 5'6'' and weigh only 130 lbs. I just wanted the "stuff" that doesn't come off, as the add says, with diet and exercise to diminish . So your short sited reasoning and diatribe of being "lazy", "laying around" "not exercising" or "eating poorly" are grossly inaccurate and naive evaluations of why this over-priced and under-performing procedure failed in even the best of subjects and circumstances.
I think she also mentioned you didnt seem to go to an official Zerona there are many fake scams claiming to be Zerona many times they offer discounts 50% off or groupons. None of the official zerona seem to be doing this. I went to a fake Zerona consultation, then a real one where i was able to speak to a doctor see the paperwork sign a form that said if it doesnt work 100% refund. Do your research...
Laser Magic at Medi Spa

I chose this provider due to cost savings and convenience of location.