Smart Lipo Was Definately Worth It - Westminster, CA

I am 20 years old 5'5 and 165 pounds. i had...

i am 20 years old 5'5 and 165 pounds. i had tumescent lipo suction done awhile ago but was not happy with the results because i ended up with alot of lumps and bumps. my back rolls were still present and i had ALOT of loose skin around the abdomin.

so i saved money and after researching i wanted to do smart lipo. i ended up booking an appointment for lipo in the abdomen area, back rolls. side, love handles and the top abdomen.

i was under anesthetic because after my painful experience with tumescent i didn't want to be awake for anything.

after the procedure. i was in discomfort and pain, which was expected. it was hard to sleep.

i am currently on my fourth day and already planning to go back to work tomorrow.

i came back for the pre op yesterday and was happpy with the results.
my back rolls and any fat on my back is COMPLETELY gone. i didn't have much bruising whatsoever. the doctor did i real splendid job on my smart lipo. my stomach is still alittle bruised and tender but once it goes down. i will be getting much better results then i already have. alot of my LOOSE skin is healed and looks so much better. it looks much tighter and compressed.

i've been wearing the garment which is a pain in the butt but.
NO PAIN NO GAIN. i can't wait for everything to fully heal so i can see the FINAL RESULTS.

i'm very happy with the current results.
and very glad i chose the doctor i did.

i will update with pictures.
and before youtube videos of my smart lipo.

will keep you all informed.

here is my doctor for those around the OC area and are debating on a doctor.

{edited}

{by Britt please PM for more info}
M. LOW

he took his time, i was in the surgery room for about 5 hrs. he really stretched my 4000 dollars and took the time to get every spot of fat i complained about.

Hi,

I am also from your area and I'm interested in smartlipo. Who was your doctor and do you recemmend him?

Click the "Edit" link at the top of your review to add updates. They take about 12-24 hours to appear.

Looking forward to reading your updates!

how do i continue to update my post?

Hi discomix,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. Yes please do keep us updated and a youtube video and pictures would be awesome.

Thanks,