Overdone Facial Fat Injection - Westminster CA

I had fat injection in 01/2013. The doctor over...

I had fat injection in 01/2013. The doctor over injected the fat.
I had lipo on my face with the same doctor a year later, 01/2014 (the doctor told me to wait for a year) but no improvement. My doctor told me that he couldn't remove too much fat as my face may appear bumpy.
I now hate my new look. The over-injected fat is more noticed when I smile. Therefore, I don't like to smile anymore. I also have lost the confidence that I used to have in myself. Please help! Is there anyway to remove the extra fat on my face without damaging the nerves?

I feel your pain! I had fat injection to my face 3 years ago (Feb 2011) and I hate it..it took so long to heal and the swelling to go down. I now have fat sitting on top of the bone underneath both my lower eye folds, in pictures It looks like glowing shadows and my eyes are sunken. And under my left eye a large deposit settled and swells up if I get stressed. Oh and my left outer cheek bone is higher. I don't like to smile anymore either, because my lower eye folds winkle up so much because of the fat pushing up. I've too have lost my confidence with dating and will not take pictures or smile. Yes someone please help! I've seen a couple other PS and both suggested different opinions, but can't guarantee the removal.
In the same boat as the ahove poster. Very gratful for any advice
Welcome to RS!