New Chapter, New Nose. - Westlake Village, CA

Growing up, I was always teased about my nose....

Growing up, I was always teased about my nose. Being a very petite person, my large nose looked out of place and made me feel unattractive and unconfident. When I was 17, my best friend went to Dr. Azar and got a nose job. It changed her life for the better so much it inspired me. After my consultation, I knew this was something I wanted to do. I told Dr. Azar that I wanted to still look like me, but with a smaller nose. He showed me what the final product would look like (to the best of his ability.. there's some thing computers just can't do) and I was shocked. It looked perfect. After my surgery, the bruises were the worst part of it. I continuously would look in the mirror to see if they were going away, and hoping the swelling was finally going down. After about 2 and a half weeks the swelling was starting to go down and the bruises were gone. Now, 6 months after the surgery, I feel so much more confident than I could have ever imagined. When I look in a mirror, it feels as though I finally look the way I'm supposed to. The surgery was one of the best things I could have decided for myself, and to have such an amazing support group at the office of Dr. Azar made the rough parts much easier for me. I'm extremely grateful for everything they do as a team and for making the experience something I will never forget.
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Azar was extremely understanding and professional when I first came into his office and told him about the procedure I wanted done. He asked me if there was anything specific I wanted him to know about how I wanted my nose to look, and when I told him I just want to still look like me, he knew exactly what to do. He told me, "I do the work I think will look best on your face, because that's what matters." Not only did he know exactly what to do to fit my face, he also told me he was keeping certain features of my nose the same to save the authenticity of my look. He always checked in on me after the surgery, and during my weekly visits he would tell me what I could be doing to help calm my spastic brain. He's the best out there!