Great Experience!!!! - Westlake Village, CA

I wanted to have some unsightly moles removed on...

I wanted to have some unsightly moles removed on my face, neck and back. The procedure was very easy and the results are great. No scars and so far none have grown back. I would absolutely do it again.....................................................................................................
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am a needle-phobe but have wanted some unsightly moles (face, neck and back) removed for as long as I can remember. Dr. T was very gentle and explained everything as she went. She's very easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. Now I'm all healed up and I'm so glad I went to her. There's no scars!!

Hi Heather JJ,

Was the downtime like for mole removal, do you mind sharing?  Thanks so much!

Kate

Hi Kate. It was very little downtime. I have a scab on my face for about a week but it was very small, could be mistaken for a blemish and after that it was pink for another week but easily covered with makeup by that time. The one on my back was healed even faster since I could keep a bandaid on it 24/7.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the mole removal community too.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, so please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands. :)