Upper and Lower Eyelid. Surgery - Westlake Village, CA

My motivation of this surgery, was to have fresh...

My motivation of this surgery, was to have fresh looking eyes, my eyes were really sagging on the upper eyelids I hated it, people would ask me if I was tired , mad, and I new why, So I decided to have this surgery, best thing I ever did, I get compliments all the time, people tell it is such a big difference, and I'm so happy I had this surgery done.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

The doctor that did my surgery was Dr Tansavatdi, I am so greatful that I found her to do such a great job. DR. T and her staff made me feel so Comfortable at all times . When you talk to Dr. T about what you want, she tells the truth ,she does not want you to rush into anything, that would be dramatic, that tells a lot about her.she is the best.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Eyelid Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Eyelid Surgery community today.