Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Texas - Westlake, TX

Don't be fooled by his good looks- he is extremely...

Don't be fooled by his good looks- he is extremely skilled. I have a friend who has had many procedures by many different doctors, and she made me promise her to only go to Craven. Dr Cameron Craven is the best. I never intended to have cosmetic surgery. However, a couple years ago I had emergency surgery for a medical issue and was left with unsightly scarring that started to change my body image. I ended up having a "mommy makeover" in 2011 and Dr Craven was amazing pre and post surgery. He even threw a bit of lipo in no charge to keep me from looking disproportionate. Two years later, I had a consult with him because I wanted to slightly even out surrounding areas. In my consult, he listened to everything, and went over possibilities, even pointing out and offering to touch up an area he worked on before at my next procedure for free. (I never even asked about that area). I will never go to another cosmetic surgeon- Dr Craven has earned my business over and over.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations! Sounds like you have had some successful procedures. So your most recent procedure was a breast lift? Did you also get implants? Did your cup size change much or do you just fit your bras more properly now? Feel free to post another review about your Mommy Makeover in that community. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!