Highly Recommended Doctor! - Westfield, NJ

Hi my name is Lisa and I am 40 years old. Between...

Hi my name is Lisa and I am 40 years old. Between being a mother of two and working all the time, exercise and trying to lose weight has always been a struggle for me. Ive been going to Dr. Burnett for over a year now and I was excited when I heard he got the new Smartlipo. Dr. Burnetts office is in Westfield, NJ. I was always nervous to do the traditional Lipo because I was scared of going under and I didnt have the opportunity to have all that down time so I was excited to do the new Smartlipo. I had three procedures done on Friday. My inner and outer thighs and a banana lift. There was only drainage the first day, which was normal and I was sore. I took two extra-strength Tylenol, but I feel like I didnt even need it and I am not one who has high-tolerance to pain. I chose to wait two days to shower and I was driving by Sunday and back at work on Monday, my co-workers were shocked including myself. The hardest part was when I had to put the compression garment back on after the shower because I was sore. Dr. Burnett and his staff were so warm and comfortable they made me feel at home. They gave me a bag filled with everything I needed, padding for my bed, extra gauzes, garments, prescriptions, and Aquaphor for the incisions. In fact, the incisions were so small, my husband and I couldnt even find them to apply the Aquaphor. I had to wear the compression garment for 24 hours a day for two weeks and just at night for three weeks. The results were greater than Ive ever imagined, my husband and I were so impressed. I highly recommend Dr. Burnett for anyone. He is the best in this field and I dont know why anyone wouldnt get it done by him.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad everything went well and you got the results you were looking for. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.

Dr. Carlos Burnett

I highly recommend this doctor and his services!