Smart Lipo - Westfield, NJ

Hi my name is Lisa and I am 40 years old. Between...

Hi my name is Lisa and I am 40 years old. Between being a mother of two and working all the time, exercise and trying to lose weight has always been a struggle for me. Ive been going to Dr. Burnett for over a year now and I was excited when I heard he got the new Smartlipo. Dr. Burnetts office is in Westfield, NJ. I was always nervous to do the traditional Lipo because I was scared of going under and I didnt have the opportunity to have all that down time so I was excited to do the new Smartlipo. I had three procedures done on Friday. My inner and outer thighs and a banana lift. There was only drainage the first day, which was normal and I was sore. I took two extra-strength Tylenol, but I feel like I didnt even need it and I am not one who has high-tolerance to pain. I chose to wait two days to shower and I was driving by Sunday and back at work on Monday, my co-workers were shocked including myself. The hardest part was when I had to put the compression garment back on after the shower because I was sore. Dr. Burnett and his staff were so warm and comfortable they made me feel at home. They gave me a bag filled with everything I needed, padding for my bed, extra gauzes, garments, prescriptions, and Aquaphor for the incisions. In fact, the incisions were so small, my husband and I couldnt even find them to apply the Aquaphor. I had to wear the compression garment for 24 hours a day for two weeks and just at night for three weeks. The results were greater than Ive ever imagined, my husband and I were so impressed. I highly recommend Dr. Burnett for anyone. He is the best in this field and I dont know why anyone wouldnt get it done by him. The surgery is $1,500 per area. Areas include your inner and outer thighs, and banana rolls.

Updated, Correct Pricing

Sorry everyone! In my first review I forgot to include the correct pricing. The surgery is $3900 for the first area, $2500 for the second area, and $1500 for the last. The areas included are inner and outer thighs, and banana rolls.

Tried to update my posts, but website wasn't allowing me to!

Before and after pictures

Hello everyone, this is Lisa! I was asked to post before and after pictures, so here they are. This is 3 months post surgery. I don't know if you can tell by my pictures, but not only did I lose inches, but you can see up close how tight my skin is. Take a closer look, and see how much cellulite was reduced.
Newark Plastic Surgeon

He was very knowledgeable, and I felt very comfortable with him. The testimonials were helpful, and I was very happy with how he answered all of my questions.

You look amazing!
You look great!! How long did it take to see results? How many inches did u lose?
Btw you results are amazing :)
Your*
I'm from New Jersey as well in plan to get smart lipo in February in Atlanta this has me considering staying in NJ this doctors office is 35 mins away from my home I would love to see more pics if you have
You look amazing!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad everything went well and you're getting the results you were hoping for. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.