Lets try this again.. Hoping to schedule with Dr. Hughes in LA

As most of you are, I am also addicted to...

As most of you are, I am also addicted to realself! I have my consultation in two days and I'm so nervous! I just want to hear all the right things and be able to schedule a BBL so I can continue my fitness journey and when I get thin I'd like to have a mini tummy tuck to get rid of my extra skin. But for now, just a bbl while I still have the fat.
What questions should I ask!? I live in a small town so there are only a few surgeons who even do BBLs here.. I really like the guy who I have my first consult with because I have a few family embers that went to him.. But not for BBLs.. I hope he has more pictures in his office because his website doesn't offer much.

I had my consult!

Ahh!! I was so nervous to meet the surgeon.. But he was so nice and personable. He said I am an ideal candidate and am at a great weight to get enough fat to transfer! I carry most of my weight in my legs.. But pretty much everywhere. Doc said he would take some fat from my flanks and belly and most from my legs. As soon as I get the quote I will see when I can schedule it. He didn't have a ton of before and after pictures to go through, but said he has done a lot of fat transfer procedures. He's been in business for 30 plus years. His staff was all older women who look AMAZING ..the lady at the front desk is 65 and looks not a day over 40! Anyway.. I'm calling tmrw to check on when my quote will be ready.

Has anyone had fat transferred into breasts at the same time as a BBL?

I've always had big boobs for my body..naturally. But the thinner I get the more deflated they become. I love them when I'm a little chunky..sure they aren't perfect and perky..but I love their fullness. Has anyone had fat transferred into their breasts and not had a lift done or anything? I'm okay with a natural sag.. I just want them to remain full when I get thin. I will post pics in a min. Should I ask this question on the main Q&A board? Thanks fellow BBL ladies :-)

Pics.. and wishes.

Still waiting for quote email. Ugh. I can't seem to get anything done today because all I want to do is check my dam emails. Arg. Anyway..While I wait here are some pics of me today and of my wish pics

Still no quote from first consult.. so I emailed Dr. Hughes!!

Omg..it's Saturday isn't it??! I emailed Dr. Hughes after looking through his reviews and before and afters..omg he's awesome. I sent him a message this morning and he wrote me back within 30 mins! What!!? If I traveled to California it would be way cheaper than Florida or DR ..I wish I was close to someone fabulous..but I'm not..I'm clear up here in the boonies! I just sent Dr. Hughes my pics and questions and I will update when I hear back from him! :-)

30 mins later Dr. Hughes replies! on a Saturday!

His email was very nice, he quoted me $12,000. EEEK! I hate the money is even an issue..afterall this is my only body! I shouldn't be bargain shopping here.. now that I know his price.. I can seriously consider the higher price and the traveling expenses..and realize that if I want to go with him, I might have to wait a bit. Sad..but all good for me to know. He said he would be able to put 1200-1500 CCs in each cheek. Oh my!! Anyway..lots of thinking and things to consider!

Got my second quote!

Ok so it was my first consult but I finally got the lady to email a quote!
This is for my local guy, he's seriously 5 mins away. I haven't seen enough of his before & afters to know if he can get me the look I want.. He has done thousands of surgeries..just doesn't have a lot of BBL before and afters.. Infact, they don't usually use the term BBL in their office..they like to call it fat transfer for butt augmentation. So here's the price I got
$4000 for lipo of flanks, belly and thighs transferred to butt
Prp- $600
Garmet - $95
Hospital charge for OR and anesthesia -$2500
Total $7,195.00
I'm going to set up another consult with him and show him some of the before and afters from here..and see if he thinks he can get me similar results.. He mentioned about 1000-1200 ccs per cheek in our first consult..but I need him to try and aim high so I can get all this fat out and back in my butt..:-)
What questions do I ask him to be sure we are on exactly the same page?
Thanks ladies!

3 weeks away!!!!!!?

Omg ladies. I got an email back from the first doc I do silted with. He's local, only 5 mins away.. I had emailed him regarding my concerns that he may be too conservative for what I want. I emailed him 2 different before and after pictures from realself that I found similar to my butt and similar to my wish butt. I explained that Dr. Hughes says 1200-1500 ccs would likely get me to where I want. Guess what he said!?! He will put in whatever he can take out to get me the results I desire!! He told me he doesn't do drains.. And I could schedule it within 2-3 weeks!!!?!? Omg!!! What does this mean!!!? Am I THAT ready??? Ahhh!!!!! He explained he didn't want me to lose anymore weight.. To be better safe than sorry with enough fat. Oh my dear word.. I'm calling on Monday to see when my date is!!!!
** for those of you who have used care credit.. Do I apply now?? How does it work?
Thanks!! Freaking out over here!

Types..Urg.

Do silted = consulted with.. Lol

Financing in order!! Booking my pre-op appt!

Omg.. it's really happening. Why do I all of sudden feel nervous and question if this is right?! I'm nervous to undergo something so elective.. I love kids more than anything and I'm questioning if this is necessary now.. oh gees girls.. does everyone go through this process?!

Can't wait for a bubble!

Talked to my docs office and they are checking the operating room schedule and I should have a date by monday..it will be sometime within 2-3 weeks if I want it!! Omg!!!

I have weight loss/weight gain Questions! Advice please!!

Ok ladies.. I still don't have an exact date nailed down yet..but my doc office said around a 3 week mark.. I'm waiting to get an opening for the operating room at our local hospital..anyway!! Here's what I'm doing and I wonder what it should be doing... Right now I'm on a low carb diet.. (I've been a yoyo-low carber for years) basically if I'm not low carbing, I'm gaining weight. Right now I'm 148 (I'm 5'2 pretty high body fat around 26%) .. My doc says he will get most of my fat from my thighs but other areas, like flanks and belly if needed. I have heard so many different doc opinions on whether or. Or to gain weight or lose it before sx. I want him to take it from all the areas, (thighs, flanks and belly) but he sounds like he will just get the flanks and belly if he can't get enough from the thighs. As of right now, I'm sure he can get enough from my thighs.. So here's my dilemma ...do I lose a few pounds so he is forced to take fat from all the areas? Or stay the same and hope he does them all?!?

What are your top 5 must haves post op?

Gathering a list.. but I won't be traveling for my surgery.. so I have basic things at home already.. but what are your personal top 5 must haves after sx? Here's a pic of me before my workout today..Holy flat cheeks!

Can't wait to fill out these PJs

I bought these super cute legging pajamas at Old Navy today.. knowing full well I wouldn't actually wear them until I get my new booty. Omg I can't wait until these look how they are supposed t .look..they are so cute, but not so much with a flat butt and big thighs.

A tummy tuck at the same time?

I've been seeing more and more reviews with a TT at the same time!?? I have still don't have a date (so annoyed, but that's another story) ... Should I add a mini tummy tuck? I hadn't even considered it because I wanted to lose all the fat I could before getting the skin taken off.. But if they lipo the belly fairly well, the skin would be an easy fix.. Do you think it would be too much for recovery? Should I focus on just getting the bbl for now... Get into great shape and then go back for a tummy tuck?
What do you think?

Tummy pic

I realized I don't have a frontal pic! I definitely do need a tt..

What a disappointment!

So I haven't updated in a while because all this time I've been waiting to hear back from my docs office to get a sx date!! Are you kidding me? I was told 3 weeks ago that I'd have a surgery date and to expect sx before March.. Here we are feb 27th and they refuse to call me back. I finally had my husband stop in their office today and they explained that they were working on reinstating their relationship with care credit! Omg I'm livid. They TOLD me to sign up for CC ... I got approved weeks ago and they never told me at that time that they weren't accepting it..they said they were. Omg. I've had it. I'm having a tough time finding a doctor who takes care credit now. My #1 choice doc is Dr. Hughes in CA but he doesn't take it either. I'm in the middle of buying a house and I can't apply for another financing option.. I'm so mad at my doc. Ugh :-(