I have had 2 sets of twins (ages 9 &6) plus a hysterectomy. I have really wanting a TT for a REALLY long time, plus now considering a breast lift (no implants).
I can schedule the procedure of July 28th, however we are then scheduled to go on vacation 2 and half weeks after that. I know I will have to take it super easy on vacation. But yet, that will be additional time to recovery. I have a high paced job and really cannot afford to take too much time off. So the vacation my be good timing - just sad that I might miss out on activities with the kids. If I do not take July 28th, I will have to wait until the Fall and not 100% sure if and when I could schedule it. is 2 and half weeks long enoungh to at least get me up and moving. Am I nuts for even thinking of doing it so close to a vacation. We will be driving about 7 hours to our destination. THoughts, suggestions, advice?