36 Yo Mixed Race Mother of 4 - Westchester, NY

I got a 4 session deal from LivingSocial for Body...

I got a 4 session deal from LivingSocial for Body by Synergy and had my first session on my inner thighs today. My session was approximately 10 minutes (literally 5 minutes on each thigh). I'm not sure why when everywhere else is reporting at least 20 minutes. The tech used the Velashape II machine while telling me she was using the Velashape III machine even though I could clearly see the Velashape II logo on the machine. It did get hot, and the sensation/suction was more than a bit uncomfortable. I think they're trying to do minimal work to get us to purchase more. I neglected to take measurements before I went but I do have a second session on Monday. I will keep you all posted.

Body by Synergy - Practitioner was attentive and seemed knowledgeable about the procedure.

Please keep us posted, I was thinking about purchasing the same deal but wanted to do research first.
Any update on your treatments? I just got the same package for social living.
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Keep us posted on what the downtime between treatments is like.  You should just measure your thighs now so you have something to go off of with the rest of your treatments.  I can't wait to hear about how the rest of your series goes!