Got my LIPO Today :) - Westchester, NY

Procedure was completely Painless - Staff was...

Procedure was completely Painless - Staff was awesome ! Dr was fun -all of the nurses & techs all chatted
with me during the procedure - it was stress free and PAIN FREE - I completely soaked thru the padding - clothes and car seat on my way home - when they say you DRAIN ! You DO !! So prepare for that !
I am in bed now with poise pads on each tiny incision and I am laying on puppy wee wee pads too lol
I am still numb - but feel great !!! I will update you all soon ! :)

Laser Lipo THRILLED! day 16

It just keep looking better & better ! This procedure has done so much for my self esteem . I don't feel like I'm hiding under something anymore ! I actully belted my top the other night !! Haven't some that since about 2003 ! Before the estrogen monster got me !

12 weeks post Smart Lipo

Well - it's been an interesting healing process - I have had hardness - lumps , unevenness , itchy skin, and numbness but I am still all
In all much happier with the tummy I have now compared to the estrogen pouch I was sportin before !
They say that it will take a good 6 months to see the final results. I do look different every week - sometimes I think I look slightly deformed and then the next week the lumps shift and I feel like I am ready for a bikini !!! I admit that I have not been a good girl with my calorie intake , so I am sure that I would look even better if I'd watch the vino !!! - anyway I though I would leave you all with results at 12 weeks .
Dr. Lyons

Only on day 1 -and still numb -- but the experience was a great one !! I will update as I heal and see results - Dr Lyons treated me with kindness and was so easy, professional, confident .without being pompous .