Got my LIPO Today :) - Westchester, NY

Procedure was completely Painless - Staff was...

Procedure was completely Painless - Staff was awesome ! Dr was fun -all of the nurses & techs all chatted
with me during the procedure - it was stress free and PAIN FREE - I completely soaked thru the padding - clothes and car seat on my way home - when they say you DRAIN ! You DO !! So prepare for that !
I am in bed now with poise pads on each tiny incision and I am laying on puppy wee wee pads too lol
I am still numb - but feel great !!! I will update you all soon ! :)

Laser Lipo THRILLED! day 16

It just keep looking better & better ! This procedure has done so much for my self esteem . I don't feel like I'm hiding under something anymore ! I actully belted my top the other night !! Haven't some that since about 2003 ! Before the estrogen monster got me !

12 weeks post Smart Lipo

Well - it's been an interesting healing process - I have had hardness - lumps , unevenness , itchy skin, and numbness but I am still all
In all much happier with the tummy I have now compared to the estrogen pouch I was sportin before !
They say that it will take a good 6 months to see the final results. I do look different every week - sometimes I think I look slightly deformed and then the next week the lumps shift and I feel like I am ready for a bikini !!! I admit that I have not been a good girl with my calorie intake , so I am sure that I would look even better if I'd watch the vino !!! - anyway I though I would leave you all with results at 12 weeks .
Dr. Lyons

Only on day 1 -and still numb -- but the experience was a great one !! I will update as I heal and see results - Dr Lyons treated me with kindness and was so easy, professional, confident .without being pompous .

i also got that small pouch that you have after my surgery i guess its normal and maybe its still swollen hopefully it will go away
Hi Kelly Do you have photos !
yes its on my reviews :)
Hello :) Nah, not really...I have no scars per se. You really have to look for them they are so tiny. The healing has been interesting. When I first had it done, the first few weeks the area was extremely tight , I guess from swelling. As I have healed then hardness has lessened and it has become uneven and lumpy :-( Some areas flat firm others loose & flabby...VERY ODD. As time goes on it looks better and better tho. THey say you really can't make a real judgment until after 6 months. I do believe that now becuase I really do look different every few weeks....sometimes better sometimes worse. The healing process ( for me) has been strange. It is not noticable to others ( i.e my husband ) I have to point it out to him then he say...."Oh yeah!!! i see it ;) " But he is always watching baseball, sooooo ...;-P I am pleased overall and will post a few photos today of my almost 4 month mark :) OH BTW- I have not been a good girl with the eating.....I think I would possibly look even better if this precedure hadn't given me a false sense of confidence !!! lol BE CAREFUL !
These results are amazing! Are there scars and how long is it supposed to last?
Amazing results :) you look fantastic!!
Wow! What a transformation. Congrats on your new look. I bet you are excited to go clothes shopping.. ;)
Thank you! Yep... Time to get a new swimsuit. :D
I had what they called "around the world"(upper/lower abs, flanks, and genital area) last week. I only drained for a day, but it was Alot! You look great!!! Are you getting lumpiness?
Yes !!! The hard dense lumpiness is an odd phenomenon too ! I.e whatever I am wearing creates a deep groove I to what I call my hard clay belly !! My panty line or anything that can make an imprint WILL ! Yesterday I wore pretty loose cargo pants with a canvas belt ( not too tight ) and when I got home all of the skin was like a hard clay - like mush all gathered in 1 area above my belt !! Freaked me out ! But I put my compression garment back on a d it evend Out again - I am only wearing the garment at night ( drs orders after 2 weeks ) but I am going to continue to wear it daily too until I see him - I am still sooo happy to have an odd claylike belly than the flab and petruding gut I has PRE-op ;) are YOU lumpy. ? And still numb ? I'm still numb - has the it hung started ?? I'd so ! Don't scratch !!! You can damage nerve endings -- use hold bond powder it helps :)
See below -- sorry for typos !! I meant "itch" not "hung " ( spellcheck gone real wrong !! Lol )
Thank you. :) no lumpiness, but still very tender and swollen.
Not much itching... Yet. ;) and yes... I'm very happy, but ready to be done with the compression garment in the 15th!
Yeah... I figured.. lol
i had my love handles done yesterday and will have my abdomen done in 9 days and LOL yes you do drain alot. i was given nappies and large absorbent pads and i still leaked though them lol i go to the doctors for a 24 hour check up in 30 minutes so i get to finally change my blood soaked garment and to have a shower yay :)
Congrats !!! Interesting why your dr chose to so the procedure on 2 separate days ?? I had my tummy & "flanks" love handles done the same day - my follow up is In 2 months . I only leaked badly for 1 day and day 2 was mild -I changed my own dressings - and stopped wearing any bandages at all by day 3 . How are you feeling ? Are you still numb ? I stayed VERY numb for a few days - and still have some numbing still after a week - I am starting to ITCH like crazy tho !! Wearing the compression garment 24:7 doesn't help - been powdering myself w Gold Bond - it helps :) they not to scratch because you can damage your nerves (??) I read that somewhere . Good luck with tummy - post photos :))))
thanks he chose to do it separately as the law in this state only allows a certain amount of fat to be removed each session so he thought he could do a better job and remove more in 2 separate sittings :)im not numb anymore and my drainage stopped after about 20 hours will be having my first shower in the next hour - not looking forward to the pain lol. i have hydrocodon pain killers which are really strong and make me sleep lol. i don't mind the garment as it helps me to sit properly how much did they get out of you?