Laser Lipo Scheduled - No Turning Back Now !! :) - Westchester, NY

Well, I had my consultation with the Dr. yesterday...

Well, I had my consultation with the Dr. yesterday and I pretty much handed them the credit card before I could change back into my clothes. I didn't even wait to see if I could get a better "deal" by acting indecisive !! lol Dr. Of course was a great salesman....told me how beautiful I was and how I was a PERFECT candidate for the lipo on my Ab's since my overall bodyweigh is fine and my stomach is a trouble spot thanks to menopause. I used to have a waist....never a totally flat tummy but I had a "shape" ..Now I have mid "girth" I hate it. I am goin to be 50 in Aug. and this is my gift to myself . I wanted a breast lift but can't afford it right now. Anyway..... I am VERY VERY VERY excited and a little scared too. I am a professional singer nd have a performance on the Sat after my surgery on Tues. nurse & Dr. assured me I woud be fine to perform. I have been reading some of the forum notes and some people seem to have had a harder recovery time. I am have LASER ( shirnk wrap ) lipo.

I DID IT !!! I DID IT !!! Just leaving the Dr...

I DID IT !!! I DID IT !!!
Just leaving the Dr.office - no pain at ALL !! We had Dr & 3 nurses & 1 techs in the room while he was sucking out fat and sculpting .Were all making jokes talking about movies being silly - he was VERY attentive asking me many times if I felt any discomfort - one I felt a little something and he numbed me again right away - procedure was a BREEZE !!! I will post more each day !!! I'm so happy !!!

YEay !!! I did it !!!!! No Pain or discomfort al...

YEay !!! I did it !!!!! No Pain or discomfort al ALL !! the Dr was so great - fun & staff was great ! We spent most of the procedure talking about movies and just casually chatting as he sucked the fat out of my belly @ flanks
!
I will update w photos in a day or so but here are my BEFOREs & fat removed :)

Day 3-4-5

It's amazing how much better I feel already ! I know that I have swelling and that I have a ways to go before final results are achieved - but I can ready say I am thrilled - bruises - tenderness and all :)

Laser Lipo -end of week 2

Really seeing a difference and loving it !! I'm getting pretty sick of wearing the compression garment but it does actually feel better having the support - I still a bit sore an oddly numb - itchy in some areas - no biggie tho . I feel some lumps in my lipo areas but you can't see them - its probably still very swollen - I am adding day 12 photos .
Dr. Lyons

An acquaintance of mine works for him and said he is FAAAB! I trust her. She hasn't had the lipo ( she doesnt need it grrrr ;) but she has had fillers and other procedures and looks GREAT. I saw some iffy reviews, but she swears that it is the competition down the road posting awful BEWARE posts. He also has RAVE reviews as well. I am not too sure If I believe any reviews. You just have to trust and pray.

How are you feeling now? I would love if you posted current pictures.
do yu think i should get it done im heavy 215 and the doctors are charging me 11,050 for upper,lower abbs, lower, upper back and arms is that a good price or is it too much, and do you guys think i should loos some pounds before i do it?
You look great, I'm having laser liposuction done on 7/25/13, I hope my recovery goes as well and fast as yours. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I'm going to sonobello in Phoenix. Thank you so much for sharing, it makes me less scared.
You look greeaattt!!!! Best thing I ever did too :)