Thrilled! - Westchester, NY

My boobs were saggy & deflated (34C/D) from...

My boobs were saggy & deflated (34C/D) from nursing 3 kids and losing a lot of weight.

To avoid the scars, I didn't want a breast lift even though I was a prime candidate. I just wanted fuller, bigger, lifted-looking breasts. I went to 4 doctors for consultations. Two actively discouraged implants without a lift (said I wouldn't get the results I sought) and two were more encouraging.

After much research, I ended up going with Dr. N and I couldn't be happier. He listened and understood exactly what I wanted. In truth, I was mortified when I first got home. I was just swollen but I thought he'd made me too big and immediately began discussing a revision with him. He encouraged me to wait a few weeks before rushing to go smaller.

It's been 3 weeks now and my boobs have "settled down" considerably and I now know that he made my breasts just as they should be. He put in 600cc silicone overs & I'm a full, sexy 34DD. Plus, his staff is great.

I bet you look great! Thanks so much for posting your experience here on RealSelf!

New York Plastic Surgeon