Rhinoplasty, Suplift and Eyelids - Westchester, NY

Happy Westchester Lady: I am more than pleased...

Happy Westchester Lady:

I am more than pleased with my surgeries. Dr. Slupchynskyj's skillfulness has resulted in no one noticing my suplift or even the eyelid surgery. I actually went in for Rhinoplasty procedure because I have had breathing problems all my life and have never actually taken care of having procedure done but decided to finally get it done. So while I was getting that procedure done, I decided and opted for eyelid (last procedure was done by a different) and Dr. Slupchynskyj actually fixed a slight misalignment and my eyelids look great. I do not look tired anymore and I also had the suplift. Well, first day was the most difficult because I did have three procedures but his wonderful office staff and the doctor made sure that I would be able to contact them for any reason. After one week I was back to work! No visible scars. I am very pleased that I went to see Dr. Slupchynskyj because after the Rhinoplasty, he did express that I had one of the most difficult deviated septum he has seen in a while and I am relieved that I was in expert hands. So I am giving him Five Stars because I guess that is the most you can give on this review but If I could, I would give him a 10.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj is highly-skilled plastic surgeon and I would recommend him. Actually my sister, after seeing my results, will be making an appointment to see him as well for deviated septum.