Breast Implant Removal, Breast Explant - Westbourne, GB

After I found out I had PIP breast implants I...

After I found out I had PIP breast implants I decided to have them removed without replacement. I had them implanted at age 18 and removed at age 27, so had them in for a total of 9 years. They were 330s over I think!
I feel happy with my decision especially considering the new research just released in regards to implants affecting mammograms and woman with implants are 40% more likely to die if diagnosed as it found later.
I have two children both whom I breast feed for 6 months each. I was and am a 34 A and went up to a large C.
I had my implants removed under local at the Westbourne clinic in Birmingham. A great clinic and Dr.
Overall I am happy. They're not perfect and I'm considering trying Brava or having an uplift. But I don't want implants!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fatah was lovely, the practice was lively. Could not recommend more.

Hi, just wanted to start by saying your results are fantastic, if I look half as good after explant I'll be pleased. I'm also looking into explant under local at the Westbourne. Could you describe what the experience was like having just a local - was there much discomfort, did you also have sedation, what was the recovery like ?
Hey, I would recommend having a sedative. I didn't and I think I ended having more local as I was wide awake. It wasn't awful or anything just weird. You can feel tugging and it's a weird tiggley sensation. I had over the muscle, it was painful that day and night but I felt well enough to go shopping the next day. I only used pain killers for a couple of days. I'd recommend explanting :-)
Oh gosh, I'm sorry you had the PIPs. Is the photo you posted after the implants were removed? If so, I think you look lovely and slim and trim! Here's a good review from someone who had the Brava fat transfer. Good luck and please keep us updated on what you decide to do. :)
Hi, yes these are my results after taking out my implants.
You look awesome!
Thanks! :-) That means a lot.