Ouch! But So Worth it! Tumescent Lipo of Thighs/Hips - Westborough, MA

I'm 37- mother of one- 5'1", 125lb female- always...

I'm 37- mother of one- 5'1", 125lb female- always had athletic, stocky build- after pregnancy left me with fat pockets to hips and outer and tops of thighs- always excercised and ate a healthy diet- weight never fluctuated very much with the exception of pregnancy.

I chose to do the lipo so i could have a more proportionate/ feminine shape- it's been 10 days and so far (even with the swelling) I am very pleased with the result.

There is definately pain, bruising and swelling and some episodes of dizziness that come along with getting the lipo. What I did was drink tons of water, used tylenol, arinca gel, high dose vitamin C and low sodium diet to combat symptoms.

I had 12 incisions (more like burn holes) that healed fine- aquaphor twice a day

I went back to work 5 days later (as a nurse)- was still very sore
I wore the compression garment stage 1 for a week and now wearing spanx/ compression shorts which are fine
There are definately areas of some numbness.
1500cc of fat (3 lbs) removed
Included in the cost was the garment, 3 velo treatments and all appointment associated with the lipo.

Yes, I would do it again.

Do you have pictures?
I do will post them soon-

Wow, back to work five days later. You're a tough cookie! :0) Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad you're liking your results.