Great Experience, Quick Recovery - Westborough, MA

I am 3 weeks post-opp and very happy with my...

I am 3 weeks post-opp and very happy with my results after having a Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty from Dr. Ahn at the Aesthetic Wellness Center. I was actually amazed at how easy and pain-free this experience was. I had very minumal bruising and 9 days post surgery, with my cast off, I was back to work with no sign I had surgery at all - just an amazing new appearance of my nose and way better breathing! When I first got my cast off I didn't know what to think or feel. It was emotional for me and needed a few days to get used to my new look. Now I am so happy and beyond pleased with my results. I still have a tiny bit of swelling, but over-all I feel great. The changes are very subtle so someone who isn't close to me wouldn't really notice a difference, but enough for me to feel so much more confident about myself again.

Everything Dr. Ahn explained to me in our consult was dead-on and the results were too. He explained that due to the trauma I had after breaking my nose 10 years ago, my nose may not be perfectly straight and I appreciated his honesty. The pictures he manipulated on the computer in our initial consult, on what the results may look like - are almost exactly what my nose looks like now. Dr. Ahn and all the staff are very helpful, kind and my over-all experience was great!
Westborough Facial Plastic Surgeon

It sounds like you had realistic expectations and got exactly what you wanted. Thanks so much for sharing! What would you say was the most difficult part of your recovery?
To be honest, the recovery was not difficult at all. I was back to work in 1 week without anyone noticing a difference, even though I was still healing. I had no pain and was back to my regular workouts in 3 weeks. The toughest part for me was staying home resting for a week and getting cabin fever. I actually went out to eat a few times with the cast on to get out of the house.