Great Experience, Quick Recovery - Westborough, MA

I am 3 weeks post-opp and very happy with my...

I am 3 weeks post-opp and very happy with my results after having a Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty from Dr. Ahn at the Aesthetic Wellness Center. I was actually amazed at how easy and pain-free this experience was. I had very minumal bruising and 9 days post surgery, with my cast off, I was back to work with no sign I had surgery at all - just an amazing new appearance of my nose and way better breathing! When I first got my cast off I didn't know what to think or feel. It was emotional for me and needed a few days to get used to my new look. Now I am so happy and beyond pleased with my results. I still have a tiny bit of swelling, but over-all I feel great. The changes are very subtle so someone who isn't close to me wouldn't really notice a difference, but enough for me to feel so much more confident about myself again.

Everything Dr. Ahn explained to me in our consult was dead-on and the results were too. He explained that due to the trauma I had after breaking my nose 10 years ago, my nose may not be perfectly straight and I appreciated his honesty. The pictures he manipulated on the computer in our initial consult, on what the results may look like - are almost exactly what my nose looks like now. Dr. Ahn and all the staff are very helpful, kind and my over-all experience was great!
Westborough Facial Plastic Surgeon