My Experience with the Aesthetic Wellness Center - Westborough, MA

My experience with Dr. Ahn and the Aesthetic...

My experience with Dr. Ahn and the Aesthetic Wellness Center began 9 years ago when I had the first of three laser Fraxel procedures at the age of 63. Three years earlier, I was trained by Dr. Ahn's staff, Rebecca and Dr. Ahn, on the techniques of preserving my aging skin. Living in the high desert of New Mexico, hydrating my already dry skin was a big challenge for me. I received many compliments over the years on the texture and small pore appearance of my even tone skin. Now 71, I made a calculated decision to return to the Aesthetic Wellness Center to invest in a liquid face lift. I didn't know what to expect. After a consultation, I received Juvederm injections below the eyes to include cheeks, wrinkles and chin and Botox around those smiling eyes.
I was nervous! There was no need to worry. Rebecca, an RN, gently applied and explained as she applied Juvederm to each area. It was painless. I experienced her assistant, Jayne's reassuring hand gently resting on my arm or shoulder. Quickly, I relaxed. Although I was told there may be slight bruising, I never saw one bruise. On day 3, I had an amazing facial from Jen, Dr. Ahn's aesthetician. It gave my pampered aging skin a glow. Each member of Dr. Ahn's staff is trained to advice me on each step of my skin care from cleansing, exfoliation, hydration and moisturing. Their expertise over these 11 years - through phone calls and emails has been so nice. I feel genuinely cared for and my skin thrives. It has been 3 weeks since my procedures, and I love the outcome.

So glad to hear your liquid facelift went well, and that you feel so well cared for by this office! Do you know how much Juvederm was used for your liquid lift?

Westborough Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I walk into Dr. Ahn's waiting area, am greeted by his competent staff, I feel welcomed